LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 194 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh's Approval Rating - ESPN

Shop Find 49ers gear online
he's making nice strides in the nfl coaching ranks
Originally posted by kidash98:
"Jim Harbaugh's Approval Rating - ESPN" (thread title)

NOT a freakin' Alex Smith thread.

Sorry was thinking the same thing when I I saw all the Alex comments, I made my comment and wont talk about it again
OK well I voted, lets get this approval rating back where it belongs!!! I mean really, who's got it better than us? Especially considering what we've been through the last 8 years...
By far the best coach in all of football, the things that he's been able to achieve with a shortened off season is just remarkable go 49ers!
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
He is too conservative, 78% seems about right. We have a very good team and Harbaugh is benefiting from that.

Like Singletary benefitted from them before?
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Honey badger don't care about ratings.

What the hell does that even mean?
Originally posted by PTulini:

Alex needs to hit throws like the Williams and Crabtree on Monday night. He consistently misses the sideline throw, which keeps some 9r fans uncomfortable, and that is totally fair to say as a 9r fan. JH at 86%!
Originally posted by Fitness49:
Alex needs to hit throws like the Williams and Crabtree on Monday night. He consistently misses the sideline throw, which keeps some 9r fans uncomfortable, and that is totally fair to say as a 9r fan. JH at 86%!

This thread has nothing to do with A Smith. Why even bring him up?

"Jim Harbaugh's Approval Rating - ESPN" (thread title)

NOT a freakin' Alex Smith thread.

Originally posted by Natewillis2252:
By far the best coach in all of football, the things that he's been able to achieve with a shortened off season is just remarkable go 49ers!

Agree
Shows how bipolar and irrational 49er fans are. After our losses, his approval rating goes down by like 20-30%.....
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Shows how bipolar and irrational 49er fans are. After our losses, his approval rating goes down by like 20-30%.....

It's not 49ers fans, it's Zona/Hawks f*gs. -Earlier in the season ESPN f**ked the scale up with his brother's page.
Originally posted by PTulini:

honey badger doesn't give a f**k!
  • carl
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fitness49:

This thread has nothing to do with A Smith. Why even bring him up?

Share 49ersWebzone