LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 220 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh's Approval Rating - ESPN

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Giggidy:
The other 22% is Schwartz not getting over that shove.

Exactly... other team's fans that are jealous... NFC West, probably Detroit fans or teams we beat. It's not accurate... would need that teams fans only. Anybody can vote on any coach.
still at 78%...
*double post
[ Edited by PTulini on Dec 21, 2011 at 6:28 AM ]
  • carl
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PTulini:
still at 78%...

That's the way voting works. Take politics for example, it doesn't matter how bad a candidate is, they're going to get 33% of the votes just because of what political party they're associated with. My point is that even if Harbaugh went undefeated and won the superbowl, he's not going to get 100%. I'm pretty impressed with 78%.
His rating plummets every time he mentioned Alex Smith in his presser. This I'm sure.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
His rating plummets every time he mentioned Alex Smith in his presser. This I'm sure.

i think other teams especially in our division just disprove him
Web Zoners must be disapproving because of the way he gushes about Alex Smith.

Conflict of interest for many of the so-called '49ers fans' on this board.
Originally posted by laughsatyou:

Simply because some fans do not think Alex is all the great does not in any way make them less of a fan than you, noob.
Originally posted by leebert81:
Originally posted by laughsatyou:

Simply because some fans do not think Alex is all the great does not in any way make them less of a fan than you, noob.
It means that their dislike of Alex Smith clouds their rational judgement. Reminds me of the internet Atheists attack campaign on Tim Tebow because they are small minded haters. noob.
I sometimes wonder if Fangio is not the better coach and the turnaround is not more because of him. I doubt it, but it seems possible. Only time will tell.

Originally posted by danimal:
I sometimes wonder if Fangio is not the better coach and the turnaround is not more because of him. I doubt it, but it seems possible. Only time will tell.

you are right, fangio is not the better coach and the turnaround is not because of him LOL
Originally posted by NinerFan408:
Originally posted by danimal:

you are right, fangio is not the better coach and the turnaround is not because of him LOL

Its impossible for us to know that at this juncture. I will continue to wonder. Most will continue blind faith
He is too conservative, 78% seems about right. We have a very good team and Harbaugh is benefiting from that.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
He is too conservative, 78% seems about right. We have a very good team and Harbaugh is benefiting from that.

Seriously?!!
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:

It's the other way around: the players are benefiting from Harbaugh.
Share 49ersWebzone