LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh's Approval Rating - ESPN

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Haters
Singletary must be voting over and over.
22%, show yourselves.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by doodle:
1005 votes compared to every other coach's (minus McCarthy and Marv Lewis) sub-500. Yeah... I also don't usually buy the whole "haters" excuse either, but clearly this is the case, someone's got it out for us. Think the Lions are still angry over handshake-gate?

I bet Schwartz's hand is in pain when he is in reminded of Harbaugh, like a searing scar, and he clutches it in anger. That's how I envision it, anyways... lol.

This made me laugh. I envision Schwartz looking west each time he clutches his hand in anger of the memory.

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Haters

The more haters Nationally, the better. That means they are finally doing something right. Back when the Niners were in their "dynasty" era, there were more Niner haters than ever. It was awesome hearing their pissing & moaning about the best team in football back then. Good times!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Haha You do know anyone can vote for this right?
Originally posted by leebert81:
22%, show yourselves.

Thats what I was gonna say....

...The other 22% were confused by the question.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
22%, show yourselves.

What the hell are you talking about? What is so confusing about approval of a coach???
Originally posted by PTulini:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/sportsnation/coach?coachId=91

Currently at 78%

Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Seacock fans with nothing better to do after crying themselves to sleep!!!

This might be one of the talked about rivals for years to come.
Just to offer a bit of devils advocacy......

(Not that 7-1 and 7-9 are even close to the same thing) But how many of you 49er fans would have voted positively for Pete Carroll after last year? I dont think very many of you.

The 78% is not surprising at all. Niner fans will vote positively. NFL fans who have no rooting interest in the NFC West will vote positively. Fans of teams who wanted Harbaugh (Dolphins, etc) will vote negatively. NFC West fans who arent 49er fans will vote negatively. Pretty standard poll.

Its not that big of a deal, and its an expected result.

Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
22%, show yourselves.

What the hell are you talking about? What is so confusing about approval of a coach???

Look at the graphed percentage of voting. They clearly confused by his winning coaching performance to the handshake disapproval in week 7

I think Marvin is implying that the other 22% are idiots who are easily confused and didn't know what they were voting for. Like the Florida hanging chads.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 8, 2011 at 1:42 PM ]
The other 22% is Schwartz not getting over that shove.
haha this is political. Doesn't matter how good of a job harbaugh is doing. He is getting ripped for the handshke gate.

That coupled with us beating 7 teams who most thought would walk all over us plus our players saying the opposing teams give up and we are bound to have haters...

7-1 baby better to be hated on then felt sorry for!

We're back!
100% on the WZ!
Originally posted by Ninerman49:
or "MANSHAKE" LOL

Never manshake a whiny little b***h.
Share 49ersWebzone