There are 281 users in the forums

You have been a 49ers fan since...

Shop Find 49ers gear online

You have been a 49ers fan since...

• Veteran
Since 1979.
I moved to Pa when i was 11 years old in 1990 when i wore the 49ers because i dont know about football anythings and my friends saw my shirt that best the 49ers.. i was like.. what the heck and i don't understand what they talking about it then i watch the tv football Eagle vs 49ers that i remained my friends said the 49ers are best team and more stronger than other team. I was like fool and believe in them. then moved to San Jose California in 1991 years and lived for five years. I loved the 49ers since 1990 till now.. I just thanks for my friends affect me about the 49ers in Pa Usa..
I went to my first Niner game as a second grader in 1957. So, I've seen them up, down, up, way down, way up, way down and now beginning to go way up again.
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Originally posted by kezar49er:
My dad started taking me to kezar in 1965, he had season tickets and his best friend who owned the seats lived nearby the stadium so we could park there also. Didn't know how lucky a 9 year old I was then. Used to make money ($.50-$1) after the game collecting seat cushions..got 10 cents apiece from the vendors. wow

Cool. But I'm probably understanding wrong.. it sounds like you collected 5-10 seat cushions? That's all?

Thats all I could carry to the vendor, when you left your pile someone took them.The smart guys worked in teams. Hell my dad might carry a few, he just laughed about it but I thought a dollar was cool for a small kid.
Originally posted by dcsham:
Born in '61, fan since '68. John Brodie was my first football hero.

The pain still exists from the playoff loss to the Dallas Cowboys when we were up by a couple of TD's with two minutes to play at the 'Stick...Preston Riley fumbling the onside kick...Staubach throwing the winning pass with seconds remaining.

The only time I've ever cried after a football game.

Of course, it did get better about 9 years later...

You and me both....dc... Fortunately, it got better...
I ran out the wome in 86 screaming GO 9ERS!!!! So I guess since then
since the beginning of time
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bayareaboy:
I ran out the wome in 86 screaming GO 9ERS!!!! So I guess since then

Bayarea, I think you mean womb. LOL.
Definitely b4 -U - was (or "were"...lol)
Remember listening to the radio in 1970, us losing to Dallas in play offs, hating the Cowboys then.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by postal509:
Remember listening to the radio in 1970, us losing to Dallas in play offs, hating the Cowboys then.

1970? Your an old fart.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 22, 2011 at 5:08 AM ]
Picked up 49ER FEVER from dear old dad ......... the first game that I attended and can remember was in 1964 at Kezar with my younger brother and we have both been DIE HARD fans ever since , so lucky enough to seen all of the Great Times and have indured some damn poor seasons.

This is the second best REPEAT.
[ Edited by 49ERwhiner on Oct 22, 2011 at 6:02 AM ]
I like it!!! Us old fans are cruising the board on a Friday night and Saturday morning!

Wait, come to think of it, that's sad.
Originally posted by IWasWrongRubber:
I like it!!! Us old fans are cruising the board on a Friday night and Saturday morning!

NO SH!T DICK TRACY.........IT IS SAD .......... LOL

HA HA I DIDN'T REMEMBER TO TAKE MY MELATONIN PLUS.
[ Edited by 49ERwhiner on Oct 22, 2011 at 6:13 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
Originally posted by IWasWrongRubber:

NO SH!T DICK TRACY.........IT IS SAD .......... LOL

HA HA I DIDN'T REMEMBER TO TAKE MY MELATONIN PLUS.

You didn't take your Melatonin Plus, and I didn't drink enough gin to knock me out through the night.

Life sucks for both of us.
Share 49ersWebzone