There are 279 users in the forums

You have been a 49ers fan since...

Shop Find 49ers gear online

You have been a 49ers fan since...

Fan demographic poll.
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Oct 22, 2011 at 10:23 PM ]
90 - 91 go niners!!!!
Since 1981 for me.
94 nfc championship game was my first game i ever watched!!!
I was born in 87' been a fan since 86'
First game I ever remember watching was the Giants game in 1995. I think that's when BY got hurt.
84. Unless you are including reincarnation?
Originally posted by Wubbie:
First game I ever remember watching was the Giants game in 1995. I think that's when BY got hurt.

NYG game was '98 season* IIRC...MNF...Ken Norton Jr (he of Napoleon McCallum fame) again caused it, inadvertantly

*11/30/98
Originally posted by Wubbie:

If you are talking about when Ken Norton accidentally hit him and broke his leg that was in 1998 on Monday night football.

born in 90 Raised a niner fan wouldn't of had it any other way first game I remember was 93 against the falcons deon on the pic 6
Originally posted by albniner:
born in 90 Raised a niner fan wouldn't of had it any other way first game I remember was 93 against the falcons deon on the pic 6

*10/16/1994
One of my first memories is watching Joe Montana march down the field to win SB XXIII, and I've been a niner fan ever since.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Oct 21, 2011 at 12:01 AM ]
what, no kezar era fans on the WZ?
Late 80s. Born in 85' family is all hardcore fans. Been one since I could understand it, can't even imagine it being any other way.
Share 49ersWebzone