There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Patrick Willis on Espn's E:60 on Wednesday the 10/19 at 8pm ET

This made me cry man tears.....

Watching the last 3 mintues of the video reminds me how far we have come since we drafted him. I so glad he doesn't have to care this d soley on his shoulders anymore. This dude deserves to win it all. God bless, Pwilly.

Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by 49erfaninNY:
it is a great piece put together by espn.. heres the link to the video

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7125050

So was that 12 minute piece from that link the whole thing on espn?
Originally posted by 49erfaninNY:
it is a great piece put together by espn.. heres the link to the video

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7125050

What a story. Got me emotional throughout the video. The father is an ass. "i wasn't abusing them. I just gave em a whooping."
Patrick was even man enough to let him back into his life and even asked him if we wanted help and he turned him down...
his father is such a piece of s**t.

how such a wonderful human being can come from such a horrible childhood is beyond me.
  • BROWN
  • Veteran
I'm so happy he's a 9er.... Love Patrick!! I would hate to see him on another team!
That is awesome. This gut deserves every single good thing that comes to him. His dad deserves nothing.
I had no idea about his family background. This guy is tough as they come.
Originally posted by modninerfan:

how such a wonderful human being can come from such a horrible childhood is beyond me.

it's possible in Patricks scenario because of all the responsibilities at such a young age...maturing quickly is an understatement in this story. I read all of this right when we drafted him, it is still quite compelling the second time.
Originally posted by MertonHanksneck:

it's possible in Patricks scenario because of all the responsibilities at such a young age...maturing quickly is an understatement in this story. I read all of this right when we drafted him, it is still quite compelling the second time.

We truly found a crown jewel with this pick, not just a great person on the field, but of the field as well. Another thing that had to be one of the greatest pro lb highlights i had ever seen seriously

I'm surprised they put the Douche on TV
We all respect him as a football player. But he is a greater man than he is a football player. They could make a movie out of his life story. So proud to have this man represent OUR TEAM.
E60 tonight=Depressing TV at its finest.

Man. Willis and crazy azz daddy. Patrick still owes him an azz whoopin after all the stuff him and his brothers and sister had to deal with with his crackhead azz. Then they showed Scott Hall and his "Fck My Life" story and followed that by Dwight Gooden, who I kind of think is still using, talking about being in the projects with drug dealers while the parade after the Mets won the World Series in '86 was happening. They rescued me from wanting to slit my wrists when they showed Hope Solo laying naked in the street. Her body is on point but from the neck up, butter face. If only her face looked as good as her azz, she'd be a perfect 8.
[ Edited by 602_JamestownAve on Oct 20, 2011 at 2:03 AM ]
he is the man