There are 152 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The, It's time to eat some crow thread.

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Antix:
I figured 8 wins. I thought MAYBE Alex Smith might be decent with an actual QB coach. Thought our oline was terrible. Didn't believe in our secondary.

We've won 3 road games in a row. Do you guys realize how close to impossible that is????

The last qb to lead there team to 3 comeback road wins was hoe Montana
Alex is doing a great job this year

Can't wait till we get Braylon back

I'm going to eat crow for my earlier posts today about Alex smith. I said he might not be good enough to win close games (which he has albeit vs some questionable teams imo)

I completely forgot that our best WR Morgan was out, and that braylon was out. Leaving smith with just Crabtree (who I am a big hater of) to throw to. The fact that he was able to hit Delanie and win the game was money.

I'm excited for what we may see from him with braylon back on the field.

Pass the plate of crow, i need a double helping.
Paging MadDog, 49erswebzone paging MadDog. Your table and crow is ready, hope you're hungry.
Originally posted by IWasWrongRubber:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I predicted 9-7 and 6-7 sacks for Aldon. Elated that I'll be wrong on both.

He's got close to six sacks already doesn't he? And we haven't even seen him play his best game yet!

Aldon Smith is a beast who will, someday (maybe this season), be the most feared lineman in the NFL.
He has 5.5 right now
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
I'm going to eat crow for my earlier posts today about Alex smith. I said he might not be good enough to win close games (which he has albeit vs some questionable teams imo)

I completely forgot that our best WR Morgan was out, and that braylon was out. Leaving smith with just Crabtree (who I am a big hater of) to throw to. The fact that he was able to hit Delanie and win the game was money.

I'm excited for what we may see from him with braylon back on the field.

Pass the plate of crow, i need a double helping.

Thanks. This is the point I've been making along with the fact that the Lions have a really good defense and we were playing in a tough stadium when it is loud (and it was). I believe Staley said it is the loudest stadium he's been to and that's huge considering we all know Seatle can get VERY loud.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
The last qb to lead there team to 3 comeback road wins was hoe Montana
Alex is doing a great job this year

Can't wait till we get Braylon back


Who you callin a HOE!? LOL
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Paging MadDog, 49erswebzone paging MadDog. Your table and crow is ready, hope you're hungry.
He won't answer your page.

As someone said a week or so ago: "He has a busy."

Lol.
Originally posted by IWasWrongRubber:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I predicted 9-7 and 6-7 sacks for Aldon. Elated that I'll be wrong on both.

He's got close to six sacks already doesn't he? And we haven't even seen him play his best game yet!

Aldon Smith is a beast who will, someday (maybe this season), be the most feared lineman in the NFL.

I think he rapes against the Tards and the Rams.
Gonna eat some fat ass crow.

I was wrong about the Aldon Smith pick (mostly because I didnt know who he was)

Wrong about our record I picked us going 6-10

Wrong about some of Baalke's free agent moves.
Originally posted by susweel:
Gonna eat some fat ass crow.

I was wrong about the Aldon Smith pick (mostly because I didnt know who he was)

Wrong about our record I picked us going 6-10

Wrong about some of Baalke's free agent moves.
And about Alex?
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by susweel:
Gonna eat some fat ass crow.

I was wrong about the Aldon Smith pick (mostly because I didnt know who he was)

Wrong about our record I picked us going 6-10

Wrong about some of Baalke's free agent moves.
And about Alex?

I was big-time wrong about Alex and I admit it.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by susweel:
Gonna eat some fat ass crow.

I was wrong about the Aldon Smith pick (mostly because I didnt know who he was)

Wrong about our record I picked us going 6-10

Wrong about some of Baalke's free agent moves.
And about Alex?


He has improved into a middle of the pack QB. But the jury is still out.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by susweel:
Gonna eat some fat ass crow.

I was wrong about the Aldon Smith pick (mostly because I didnt know who he was)

Wrong about our record I picked us going 6-10

Wrong about some of Baalke's free agent moves.
And about Alex?


He has improved into a middle of the pack QB. But the jury is still out.

I am an Alex fan, and I agree.. I still think the gameplan is designed to be safe and protect him.
I predicted around 8 wins with growing pains, so I am ready for my crow. Happy to eat it.

Add some sriracha to mine, please.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,936
Originally posted by susweel:
He has improved into a middle of the pack QB. But the jury is still out.

That's fair. He has looked good at times, but hasn't been asked to do too much, reflected in his number of attempts and total yards passing. His clutch TD yesterday was awesome, his passes that continually sailed made me worried though.
Originally posted by susweel:
Gonna eat some fat ass crow.

I was wrong about the Aldon Smith pick (mostly because I didnt know who he was)

Wrong about our record I picked us going 6-10

Wrong about some of Baalke's free agent moves.