Originally posted by niners94:
No, Kaeding is a big time choker. Akers will right this, I hope.
They both suck
There are 582 users in the forums
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by niners94:
No, Kaeding is a big time choker. Akers will right this, I hope.
Originally posted by 190836:
Hell, bring anybody, I'll even take Ray Wersching the way we are going!
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
Originally posted by 190836:
Hell, bring anybody, I'll even take Ray Wersching the way we are going!
Mike Cofer anybody?
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
i cant vouch for that guy anymore.............Bring in Nate Kaeding if hes healthy
Kaeding sucks! I'd rather have Akers.
I live in SD. And even I say Keading isn't this bad. Akers misses everything. All of the big ones. Keading can be pretty bad. But Akers currently is the worst I've seen.
No, Kaeding is a big time choker. Akers will right this, I hope.
Earlier in the thread I was with you if you look back at the posts. But not now. This has evolved into something unacceptable at the NFL level. Giving somebody else a chance now is better. We are 10 - 2. But we got Akers. So it's 8 - 3 - 1.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
We're 10-2 if Akers doesn't miss against the Rams.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
We're 10-2 if Akers doesn't miss against the Rams.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
not happy akers missed the FG
even unhappier the way we came out on that drive
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
i cant vouch for that guy anymore.............Bring in Nate Kaeding if hes healthy
Kaeding sucks! I'd rather have Akers.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
JEFF REED, bring him back NAO
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
seriously what a way to waste f**king field position
Originally posted by Hopper:Originally posted by sincalfaithful:seriously what a way to waste f**king field position
+1. You get the ball at the 50 from an awful punt and the best you can get is 12 yards.