LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 228 users in the forums

Akers appreciation thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Veteran
Hell, bring anybody, I'll even take Ray Wersching the way we are going!
He should absolutely be cut tomorrow. If Alex can lose his job just by getting a concusion during his best season, then there is no way we can justify keeping Akers on the record under the guise of "he was great for us last year"
Cut his a** now
No player who is responsible for costing us 2 games should be allowed to be on this football team. If there is a better option Akers needs to be released or put on IR if he REALLY is "working something out!" according to JH.
f**k david akers. we tied and lost to the rams because of him and hes missed key field goals all year.
It's straight up in his head now...He believes he can't make anything over 50yards
[ Edited by TexasGuero49 on Dec 2, 2012 at 3:46 PM ]
He needs to go.
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:

This is hilarious.

Oh and Akers needs to get his crap together or get out. Have absolutely no faith in this dude with any FG over 40 yds.
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
It's straight up in his head now...He believes he can't make anything over 50yards

Before games and durning half time he's making those every time ....this guy has a betting problem

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

49ers kicker David Akers after OT miss: "I just feel horrible." http://bit.ly/11D4jkN
Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

49ers kicker David Akers after OT miss: "I just feel horrible." http://bit.ly/11D4jkN

Do not care
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
i cant vouch for that guy anymore.............Bring in Nate Kaeding if hes healthy

Kaeding sucks! I'd rather have Akers.
Originally posted by niners94:
i cant vouch for that guy anymore.............Bring in Nate Kaeding if hes healthy

I live in SD. And even I say Keading isn't this bad. Akers misses everything. All of the big ones. Keading can be pretty bad. But Akers currently is the worst I've seen.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by niners94:

I live in SD. And even I say Keading isn't this bad. Akers misses everything. All of the big ones. Keading can be pretty bad. But Akers currently is the worst I've seen.

No, Kaeding is a big time choker. Akers will right this, I hope.
Share 49ersWebzone