There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Morgan Officially placed on IR according to 49ers.com

Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by saj4423:
I'm a doctor, on the Internet, and he will be out until after the bye week with a mild sprain.

Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
It could not have been a perfect game could it!?!? Maaan, looks like a serious injury to Morgan that should have been avoided. Morgan should not have been in there and we probably should not have been throwing the ball.

Harbaugh running up the score= bad karma

Bantha Poodoo. Look those kind of rollups happen every play to the O line in a run or Pass and worse things LOTS worse when you just cram your running back up the middle as it just puts extra shots on the RB. Pass plays especially when the other team is just GIVING it to you has less chances of an O lineman ending up on the ground in a pile having the same thing - it was just a freak play - probably just a bad sprain we will be okay.

Points all the time everytime - take what the game gives us and the Little Pirates were giving us the points - Killer instinct POUND teams - I want every team thinking - KNOWING that when this team gets on a roll they are going to crush you - puts pressure on them to try and push the ball into bad spots giving our D a chance to make some serious play.
kyle williams- 6 catches, 77yds, 1td next week.
[ Edited by KD49ers on Oct 9, 2011 at 5:38 PM ]
He'll be ready for next weeks game.
Originally posted by andes14:
Yep. Harbaugh's not a doctor. Sando's not a doctor. Morgan's not a doctor. You're not a doctor. I'm not a doctor. Too early to know. He might practice on Wednesday, he might practice next training camp. Let's just wait and see and hope for the best.

im not a doctor but i did stay at a holiday inn express
Originally posted by kray28:
The thing with Morgan is that he's our best slant route runner, and seems to have his timing with Alex down the best. I think he's also got the best hands too. It's a big loss for us.

I wouldn't go by what Harbaugh or anyone says until they do the MRI.

most importantly he's our best blocking wr.
T.O time.
Originally posted by andes14:
Yep. Harbaugh's not a doctor. Sando's not a doctor. Morgan's not a doctor. You're not a doctor. I'm not a doctor. Too early to know. He might practice on Wednesday, he might practice next training camp. Let's just wait and see and hope for the best.

Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
most importantly he's our best blocking wr.

Very true
Per Mindy Bach on CSN Sportsnet, Joshua was seen leaving the locker room on his own with crutches, and no MRI is planned.
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Per Mindy Bach on CSN Sportsnet, Joshua was seen leaving the locker room on his own with crutches, and no MRI is planned.

Originally posted by jones49:

Not necessarily good.
Kevin Lynch just said a player told him it was a broken ankle and another player made him backtrack
Originally posted by Leathaface:

Not necessarily good.

Maybe they had to amputate?

Just need a good robotic foot.

Phew! No MRI hopefully means the injury is not serious at all. Even with the injury scare, I absolutely love the killer attitude to go for it on 4th down and totally demoralize the Bucs. That was a statement play, and this was a statement game.
He's only a "#3" anyway, right? So its not like its a big loss. Because the #3 is not as high a number as the #2 or the #1.