There are 400 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Morgan Officially placed on IR according to 49ers.com

Sucks that Morgan is out but I think Crabtree will step up.
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
We should learn from baseball--Giants and D backs--play the young hungry guys--not over the hill vets. Giants will be back in 2012!!! ( with young guys leading the way) Sign Ziegler or Long or one of the PS guys--I don't know enough about those 2 to say.

i agree, sign a guy who knows the system. crabs needs to have a big day
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Jim Harbaugh on @KNBR says that p-squadders Joe Hastings and John Matthews will be part of a group of WRs that try out today Harbaugh said other free agents also will be brought in to try out. The 49ers will add a receiver to their 53-man roster.
Originally posted by valrod33:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Jim Harbaugh on @KNBR says that p-squadders Joe Hastings and John Matthews will be part of a group of WRs that try out today Harbaugh said other free agents also will be brought in to try out. The 49ers will add a receiver to their 53-man roster.

I think Matthews and Hastings could be a good fit in the WCO. I think our team (offense) is set up with such a good, reliable scheme, we can just about plug in guys without a big drop off.
Sucks that Morgan is out but I think Crabtree will step up.

I has a sad. Morgan was my favorite.
Originally posted by THEB:
TJ Houshmandzadeh is available and he was pretty good when he played for seattle. i think he would be a decent filler until josh is back

Until Braylon is back.....
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
TJ Houshmandzadeh is available and he was pretty good when he played for seattle. i think he would be a decent filler until josh is back

It's all a moot point, We are about to see the emergence of Kyle Williams anyways.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:

It's all a moot point, We are about to see the emergence of Kyle Williams anyways.

I hope so, with all the focus on Vernon, Delanie and Frank, one of our WRs is gonna have a huge game.
Joshua Morgan is a lot better than many people give him credit for, he is a perfect fit in this version of the WCO and one of our toughest receivers. I hope he heals fast, we need him on the field.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Joshua Morgan is a lot better than many people give him credit for, he is a perfect fit in this version of the WCO and one of our toughest receivers. I hope he heals fast, we need him on the field.

I've always loved the way he played, but I was always afraid this could happen because hes a YAC guy . Still bummed about letting J. Hill go, but Ziggy is the more viable option with his rapport with AS and hes a good fit for the WCO. This is where JH will developed our players from Individuals to plug and play guys, exciting times.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/niners-talk/post/Morgans-uncertain-future?blockID=576166&feedID=5884

Morgan has the same injury that Philip Adams and Buster Posey had

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/niners-talk/post/Morgans-uncertain-future?blockID=576166&feedID=5884

Morgan has the same injury that Philip Adams and Buster Posey had

Sucks that he is a FA after this season. Dude lost a lot of money with that injury. But there is good news all this the Yorks just saved a bunch of money on re-signing him.
Its official, Morgan out for the year

49ers San Francisco 49ers
#49ers have placed WR Joshua Morgan on the Injured Reserve List and have signed WR Brett Swain to a one-year deal.
Damn It I was really hoping he would make an appearance for the playoffs

I hope he resigns with us after this year
Its official, Morgan out for the year

49ers San Francisco 49ers
#49ers have placed WR Joshua Morgan on the Injured Reserve List and have signed WR Brett Swain to a one-year deal.

I have a feeling that we will not resign him after the season