There are 179 users in the forums

Morgan Officially placed on IR according to 49ers.com

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
Kick the field goal who care if Kap gets a chance to throw one more pass in a game. That is what OTA & TC are for. Get your skill players off of the field. Tampa was already taking cheap shots and losing their cool. Why take the risk with our WRs thin as it was.

Nope keep the pedal to the medal I liked the call
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Kick the field goal who care if Kap gets a chance to throw one more pass in a game. That is what OTA & TC are for. Get your skill players off of the field. Tampa was already taking cheap shots and losing their cool. Why take the risk with our WRs thin as it was.

Agreed. s**t happens, Someone else step up and we move forward.
We are not the 49ers we have been the last decade or so, start to finish, were playing to dominate.
unfortunate injury. morgan has been our best receiver
Right before he got injured I had the idea that he's our number 1 receiver (not in talent, just in snaps, consistency).

I love what he's brought so far this year but I'm not too worried about losing him for a bit. Our players are competing hard. Crabs and Ginn are blocking hard out there and doing a good job. I'm excited to see what they can do with a little more opportunity.
  • Otter
  • Veteran

Yeah, it's reflected better in the BCS standings if you blow your opponent out.
  • tac22
  • Veteran
More Davis and Walker, and Kyle Williams will step up.
Williams should step it up with his speed
Bottom line is this

Good teams don't let injuries affect them. Players and coaches just pick up the slack, and everyone contributes more
I would love TO back..... Then he can go into Canton as a NINER, like it should be
Bottom line is this

Good teams don't let injuries affect them. Players and coaches just pick up the slack, and everyone contributes more

this...

Ice goes down and RJF steps us
Edwards goes down Morgan stepped up
Spencer goes down Culliver stepped up
Chilo gets benched Snyder stepped up

its time for Williams to step up

I love Morgan, he has been a trooper this year - but the offense won't miss a beat without him.

This defense is good enough to shut down the Lions. Next week is gonna be a blast.
Bottom line is this

Bull you need players.. Try that line in Indy right now
I assume we all want to see Edwards and Crabtree on the field at the same time most of the time after Braylon comes back. I didn't want it to happen this way, but if it's possible to find a sliver lining . . . there it is.
Packers were hit hard by the injury bug last year, didn't slow them down. Injuries happen, its football, the teams that don't use them as a crutch are the teams that go far.
well probally work out a WR this week
Share 49ersWebzone