There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Why doesnt Patrick Willis make any big plays?

Originally posted by gamechanger:
Originally posted by Afrikan:


go to 6:12 of this video.....after the game, Bengal coaches were raving about Patrick Willis. They have said that play works for them almost every time. The score was still 3-3 in the 4th QTR...they could have scored a TD on that play or that drive.

its little things like that, some don't notice. Heck even the Eagles website talked about that play leading up to our game and showed how great of a job Patrick Willis is doing for us.

He should've waited till the receiver had possession of the ball, then forced him to fumble, pick it up and run it all the way back for a defensive TD. Now that would've been something special! Too bad he didn't do it tho.

he sux, we should have traded him to the bungles for a 7th rounder instead of Taylor Mays
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Should have drafted Carriker.

Thats what I've been trying to tell EVERYONE side that draft but no one ever listens to me. Carriker is one of the best Dlineman in the league for the Rams or whoever he plays for. I take him 1st in Madden every year!
Are we starting this again? Are we actually questioning P. Willis' play? C'mon MAN!!!
Originally posted by redmanc07:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Should have drafted Carriker.

Thats what I've been trying to tell EVERYONE side that draft but no one ever listens to me. Carriker is one of the best Dlineman in the league for the Rams or whoever he plays for. I take him 1st in Madden every year!

All I can say is, WWTD!

What Would Tolziener Do?
Originally posted by gamechanger:
Originally posted by Afrikan:


go to 6:12 of this video.....after the game, Bengal coaches were raving about Patrick Willis. They have said that play works for them almost every time. The score was still 3-3 in the 4th QTR...they could have scored a TD on that play or that drive.

its little things like that, some don't notice. Heck even the Eagles website talked about that play leading up to our game and showed how great of a job Patrick Willis is doing for us.

He should've waited till the receiver had possession of the ball, then forced him to fumble, pick it up and run it all the way back for a defensive TD. Now that would've been something special! Too bad he didn't do it tho.

That's because Patrick Willis sucks, duh.
maybe he lost a step
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Because he has the double team and blocking schemes totally focusing on him. While Bowman runs totally free to the ball. Get a clue.....

.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Because he has the double team and blocking schemes totally focusing on him. While Bowman runs totally free to the ball. Get a clue.....
this
Originally posted by NinWINers:
Pro-bowler every year? Just not enough....
Originally posted by NinWINers" class="pic" />Pro-bowler every year? Just not enough....[/quote:
Everyone questioning Patrick Willis can get a CHILD PLEASE
In Russia, Big Plays Make Patrick Willis
what? you all are jokes this!! if P.Willis is without for our team then Bowman will be worst for sure.. u all fool!!
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
cuz he sux. Bowman is the best MLB in the league.

THIS

I love the fact Bowman is looking like another P. Willy, but it irks me that you guys would talk s**t about the teams best player for the last couple years. 4 games and you think he's better than Patrick Willis??? I can not take you seriously
Learn football. That sounds callous but seriously, do you even know what his job is? He makes big plays every play. Defenses run away from him. He eats up running backs. He frees up the other LBs to rush the passer. He usually leads the team and league in tackles. This is a team sport and Patrick willis is an awesome individual talent and penultimate team player.
[ Edited by VA49er on Oct 8, 2011 at 10:04 AM ]