There are 210 users in the forums

Why doesnt Patrick Willis make any big plays?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by hateroids84:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
cuz he sux. Bowman is the best MLB in the league.

THIS

I love the fact Bowman is looking like another P. Willy, but it irks me that you guys would talk s**t about the teams best player for the last couple years. 4 games and you think he's better than Patrick Willis??? I can not take you seriously

i agreed it! all of 49ers fans are dumb and all jokes are stupid!!!! ... we are better our team and get a win.. its all good!!
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Oct 8, 2011 at 10:05 AM ]
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
what? you all are jokes this!! if P.Willis is without for our team then Bowman will be worst for sure.. u all fool!!

How did Willis help Bowman on the play he made on Vick last week? One on one in the open field, that was a huge play. This thread is about Willis not making game changing plays. Him being on the field is game changing in itself for sure, but he has yet to make a big enough play to warrant any highlights. He closes in on tackles probably faster than anyone in the league, but I want to see him take it to the next level by using his speed and anticipate things a lot quicker to make an even bigger impact, like Troy Polamalu does.
Originally posted by gamechanger:
what? you all are jokes this!! if P.Willis is without for our team then Bowman will be worst for sure.. u all fool!!

How did Willis help Bowman on the play he made on Vick last week? One on one in the open field, that was a huge play. This thread is about Willis not making game changing plays. Him being on the field is game changing in itself for sure, but he has yet to make a big enough play to warrant any highlights. He closes in on tackles probably faster than anyone in the league, but I want to see him take it to the next level by using his speed and anticipate things a lot quicker to make an even bigger impact, like Troy Polamalu does.

Yes, Willis is teach Bowman for our team to keep defense and good opposite to plays because we got a win games! u don't understand it!!! Willis is all the best league of the years! you must stop a joke yourself!!

Yes, Willis is teach Bowman for our team to keep defense and good opposite to plays because we got a win games! u don't understand it!!! Willis is all the best league of the years! you must stop a joke yourself!!

How are you so sure Willis taught Bowman anything? For all we know Takeo Spikes taught him everything he knows, since he did replace him. He probably watched TKO more than anyone else while he was on the bench last season. Bowman makes an open field tackle on Vick last week, and on previous play Willis wiffs on a similar opportunity. Bowman was a beast in college and I'm sure Willis has made an impact by just being on the field with him but are you trying to say that Scot McKillop could do what Bowman is doing right now?
[ Edited by gamechanger on Oct 8, 2011 at 10:21 AM ]
NaVarro Bowman having 8 more tackles this season is not better than Patrick Willis who has made the Pro Bowl every single year he has been in the league...

my favorite zoner BuZzB28!
I think you should be banned from ever posting anything again on any forum for the rest of your entire life.

Please tell me you're a 90 year old Asian lady, your English is absolutely atrocious.
Because you made this thread, Willis is gonna get pick 6 against the Bucs.

How are you so sure Willis taught Bowman anything? For all we know Takeo Spikes taught him everything he knows, since he did replace him. He probably watched TKO more than anyone else while he was on the bench last season. Bowman makes an open field tackle on Vick last week, and on previous play Willis wiffs on a similar opportunity. Bowman was a beast in college and I'm sure Willis has made an impact by just being on the field with him but are you trying to say that Scot McKillop could do what Bowman is doing right now?

you don't noticed yourself.. Takeo Spikes join for us first year that he was play very well then later one year that he was better plays much that Willis was teach him how tackles the rb and defense around.. He learned from Willis!! you dont noticed yourself man!! you are not good a eyes with yourself on players!!!

LOL
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:

Please tell me you're a 90 year old Asian lady, your English is absolutely atrocious.

are you new
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:

you don't noticed yourself.. Takeo Spikes join for us first year that he was play very well then later one year that he was better plays much that Willis was teach him how tackles the rb and defense around.. He learned from Willis!! you dont noticed yourself man!! you are not good a eyes with yourself on players!!!

What's there to notice? Willis wiffed on Vick and Bowman made the play, Willis had no impact on Bowman making that play. He was making those type of tackles in college way before he even set foot on the field with Willis. Willis is one of my favorite players, I just think he can take it to another level and needs to make more of an impact when he's out there.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by verb1der:
I'm paid!!!

A coupe? Come on Willis..you are better than that.

Nice socks
Share 49ersWebzone