LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

Isaac Sopoaga has a staph infection

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i remember when they told me i had a staph infection....i thought it was the end of the world until they told me what it really was and whoo lol what a relief!!
Usually results from an uncleanly environment. This shouldn't be happening in the National Football League. I wonder what facilities they were using in Youngstown.
Originally posted by TexasNiner915:
i remember when they told me i had a staph infection....i thought it was the end of the world until they told me what it really was and whoo lol what a relief!!

Herpes?
Is it for sure he's missing Sundays game?
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Oct 6, 2011 at 11:35 AM ]
Originally posted by samoan49er:
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
Originally posted by fister30:
Tokuafu? he is out for the year also. We lost two d lineman in one week.

It's the Samoan conspiracy.

Yup...against Tongans.. Tukuafu got mad his wrist broke and figured he try to take a Samoan down with him.

Ooops . . . hadn't realized that Tokuafu was from Tonga! Thanks for straightening that out!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

Fangio: highly unlikely sopoaga plays.
Didn't Morgan miss like nearly a month, lost weight and strength? It completely slowed down the start of his season.
Well on the bright side it's better then the infected "staff " that has been rotting on this team for the last 2 and a half years.
Sop should play and use this to his advantage i.e. make sure he has an open wound he swings around at the OL. It's sure to create some lanes for Willis and Bowman to mop up.
Originally posted by Baugh_Area:
Sop should play and use this to his advantage i.e. make sure he has an open wound he swings around at the OL. It's sure to create some lanes for Willis and Bowman to mop up.

they will probaly let him run freely lol

They should let Sop rest as a precaution so that he doesn't infect his teammates inadevertantly, plus even may not be at full strength. If that is the case, w/Tukuafu out, Suit up Ian and Dobbs and put them in on the appropriate plays. Aldon Smith is doing good, but he seems to work well alongside Dobbs on passing situation.
so lame.

hopefully its minor and he only misses a game.

RJF has done pretty well when he's been in there, but he's definitely a step down from Sopoaga.
Staph is a very dangerous health problem. My lady had it and it almost killed her. Good luck to Ice.
Hookus in Youngstown be dirty.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Didn't Morgan miss like nearly a month, lost weight and strength? It completely slowed down the start of his season.

Yes your right. Staph is nothing to play with I know from personel experience. Its nothing to joke around with it can kill and disable very easy.
Share 49ersWebzone