LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Isaac Sopoaga has a staph infection

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thats not good news, considering that we have to face Blount on Sunday. Our run game just got weaker. Remember when Josh Morgan got a staph infection a couple of years ago? The dude missed a buch of time and lost tons of weight. Hope that doesn't happen to Sopoaga.
  • mod
  • Veteran
We have RJF and Dobbs... we're fine
that's a little worrisome. losing soap would hurt this defense pretty significantly. a solid NT is really the engine of an effective 3-4..i wonder if we'll use more four man fronts, maybe aldon smith gets more PT on early downs, moving ray/Jsmith inside? hope its better by end of bye week, tough games against washington and new york after
i wanna see dobbs and williams play
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
You go anywhere near f**kin' Cleveland and someone will get staph infection. Motherf**kin' A
haha
Yea this could be a huge loss. RJF and Williams will have to step it up.
Should have worn a condom
Hopefully they caught this early enough to minimize the impact. Based on what I've read it could be anything from a couple of days to a month. Thankfully it's not resulting from a surgical procedure, those sound like a real b***h.
This sucks

Ice was playing solid football

Well, lets see what Ian Williams and Dobbs can do

Originally posted by zainladha:

this +1
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by zainladha:

this +1

Harbaugh saif only one of them will be active but both are competing this week for that chance
Guess I would rather see Williams get the nod, we will need big bodies to deal with Tampas running attack.

If we were playing a pass happy team I would rather have Dobbs , but Tampa ran on us hard last time, we cant let them pound the ball on us
Staph infections are gross. I feel dirty just reading about this.
First post don't kill me too bad but, Soap probably contacted from children's hospital in youngstown.
Share 49ersWebzone