LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 338 users in the forums

Isaac Sopoaga has a staph infection

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yeah this is certainly bad timing , just before we get the Bucs and their version of a power running game. When RJF has been in there the drop off has been noticeable slightly. I guess that means Dobbs and Williams will be activated. Man I hope Soap doesn't miss too much time being out.
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
Yeah this is certainly bad timing , just before we get the Bucs and their version of a power running game. When RJF has been in there the drop off has been noticeable slightly. I guess that means Dobbs and Williams will be activated. Man I hope Soap doesn't miss too much time being out.

Tokuafu? he is out for the year also. We lost two d lineman in one week.
There is a reason that Ian Williams signed with the 49ers (had multiple offers) he knew they needed NT help. Williams is a big body, and will share reps with RJF, and I actually think Williams will be a better run stuffer (but not pass rusher0 than RJF.

They probably should have All of the d linemen active on sunday as tukuafi is on IR. They will need to rotate to keep players fresh,.
Originally posted by fister30:
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:

Unfortunately that's true , not a good week. I kinda like Dobbs coming in for Will Tokuafu though but I wish his first experience wasn't against the Bucs power running game.
Next man up , and may he be arrow up hopefully.
need a new stadium. s**t just got dirty
Sux cause this week we have the Bucs with that pwr run game... Whoever is in the mid better man up.
Sopoaga wil be missed but we will still stop their run game.
Staph infections are gross. I feel dirty just reading about this.

this.

It's the Samoan conspiracy.
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:

It's the Samoan conspiracy.

Yup...against Tongans.. Tukuafu got mad his wrist broke and figured he try to take a Samoan down with him.

Damn there goes out best Fullback
Originally posted by valrod33:
Should have worn a condom

Lol
Originally posted by valrod33:
Should have worn a condom

HAHA!
Staph infections can be anything from very minor to very severe, depending on where it is, how extensive it is, and whether or not the strain is antibiotic resistant. Soap probably got it from the artificial turf in Philly. He could be gone for a month, or on the other hand, he could even play Sunday.
Good thing it wasn't Crabtree or this thread would have blown up by now
Share 49ersWebzone