harbaugh vs raye

Yep, we're worse.
Harbaugh sucks.
Boooooooooooo.

Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Yep, we're worse.
Harbaugh sucks.
Boooooooooooo.

who said anything about being worse? but we sure arent much better.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
who the hell cares about yards look at the points scored
This !
Originally posted by OptimusPrime52:
Originally posted by English:
No. Impact of lockout on Harbaugh and the team. Discuss.

Anyway you arent comparing like with like. HC compared with OC.

impact of lockout is just an excuse. i dont see other teams crying this crap. you play with the cards you or dealt and thats it. only passing the ball 22 times a game and ranking 31st in pass attempts is a joke. we arent even trying to move the ball. now i could understand being 31st in pass attempts if we could run the ball like minn(172.5 yds/g) and jax(137.5 yds/g) who are ranked 32nd and 30th in pass attempts right with us. but we are ranked 25th in rushing and avg less then 80 yds a game(79.5) with a 2.8 yd avg. all this while being ranked in the top 10 in att/g.

looking rusty, throwing ints, missing blocks, etc is the result of the lockout. lack of calling creative, aggressive plays is the result of harbaugh.

btw, sing didnt call plays, harbaugh does, and he approves every call before he relays it directly to alex. thats why "raye vs jh".

In your world, what colour is the sky? Of course Harbaugh needed time to take a rudderless team which had not known decent coaching for nearly a decade (aside from briefly under Norv) and start to develop players and build a team. This is not done overnight.

I am seriously starting to wonder about Niner Talk. What are you people on? What did you expect, a magic wand and every game will be won? Aggressive offense (and D) is built on training and preparation. Which takes time.
Yeah, no other team is using the lockout as a reason for what's going on with their team, but do other teams have a 1st year HC making his transition from college to the big leagues? Because unless they do, it's not comparable.
How do you propose he has Alex throw the ball when he is spending the majority of his time on his ass, or running from being knocked on his ass? Alex is the problem- but, moreover, the Oline shares responsibility. We were seconds away from beating a good team. This week will tell us much more.
So Frank Gore got off to a slow start last year also...huumm interesting. That's all I got from this post. Thanks!

impact of lockout is just an excuse. i dont see other teams crying this crap. you play with the cards you or dealt and thats it. only passing the ball 22 times a game and ranking 31st in pass attempts is a joke. we arent even trying to move the ball. now i could understand being 31st in pass attempts if we could run the ball like minn(172.5 yds/g) and jax(137.5 yds/g) who are ranked 32nd and 30th in pass attempts right with us. but we are ranked 25th in rushing and avg less then 80 yds a game(79.5) with a 2.8 yd avg. all this while being ranked in the top 10 in att/g.

looking rusty, throwing ints, missing blocks, etc is the result of the lockout. lack of calling creative, aggressive plays is the result of harbaugh.

btw, sing didnt call plays, harbaugh does, and he approves every call before he relays it directly to alex. thats why "raye vs jh".

In your world, what colour is the sky? Of course Harbaugh needed time to take a rudderless team which had not known decent coaching for nearly a decade (aside from briefly under Norv) and start to develop players and build a team. This is not done overnight.

I am seriously starting to wonder about Niner Talk. What are you people on? What did you expect, a magic wand and every game will be won? Aggressive offense (and D) is built on training and preparation. Which takes time.

How many other teams are having this much difficulty passing the ball? Having a rookie QB in a lockout is much worse than having a 7-year veteran in a lockout year.
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
This !

yeah, who cares about yards!!!!!

wait, how do you get first downs again?

oh yeah, thats right, YARDS!
[ Edited by OptimusPrime52 on Sep 21, 2011 at 10:54 AM ]
This !

how do we win games?

o thats right points
This !

how do we win games?

o thats right points

OMG! Stop the presses, we beat SEA.

Impact of the lockout just an excuse??? Please pass what you're smoking.

Teams with new coaching staffs:
Carolina: 0-2 (lost to Ari & GB)
Minnessota: 0-2 (lost to SD & TB)
Tennessee: 1-1 (Beat Balt, Lost to Jacksonville)
Dallas: 1-1: (Beat Niners, lost to Jets)
Denver: 1-1 (Beat Cincy, lost to Oak)
Browns: 1-1 (Beat Manningless Colts, lost to Cincy)
Oakland: 1-1 (Beat Broncos, lost to Buffulo)

Out of all these teams, the only quality win (depending on how you view the niners) was against Baltimore. Otherwise its bad teams beating up on other bad teams with new coaching staffs.. or a manningless colts. And Dallas really doesnt belong here since Garrett has been a coach in waiting for the cowboys for 3 years.

So yeah the lockout is a pretty big factor, just wait till these teams start facing real competition.
Originally posted by Joecool:

How many other teams are having this much difficulty passing the ball? Having a rookie QB in a lockout is much worse than having a 7-year veteran in a lockout year.

obviously this cat doesnt watch the nfl as a whole. sam bradford in our own div didnt even get a playbook till after the lockout i believe(something happened here, i cant remember for sure) and josh mcdaniels is having bradford throw the ball all over the field with no talent at wr with a rookie te.

get used to it folks, this is your new 49er offense.
Oakland doesn't really belong on that list either. The HC was the OC last year but he was basically the HC. And they're still using his offensive system if I remember right.
Originally posted by Joecool:

obviously this cat doesnt watch the nfl as a whole. sam bradford in our own div didnt even get a playbook till after the lockout i believe(something happened here, i cant remember for sure) and josh mcdaniels is having bradford throw the ball all over the field with no talent at wr with a rookie te.

get used to it folks, this is your new 49er offense.
Okay, trolling confirmed. No longer feel the need to argue this with you anymore.