There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

"Developing the offense" my a$$

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
fake and gay

I was asked to post this to begin LOL @ this being fake.
Originally posted by Uppercut:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
fake and gay

I was asked to post this to begin LOL @ this being fake.

Originally posted by Uppercut:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
fake and gay

I was asked to post this to begin LOL @ this being fake.

Interesting that you don't debate the gayness of it........ hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............
Originally posted by Uppercut:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
fake and gay

I was asked to post this to begin LOL @ this being fake.

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Originally posted by Uppercut:
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Starting to think this dude doesn't even watch the games.
You're right this dude doesn't watch games

Maybe new glasses are needed?

Way fake!!! Nice try though
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Originally posted by Uppercut:
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Starting to think this dude doesn't even watch the games.
You're right this dude doesn't watch games

Maybe new glasses are needed?

no wonder you can't see what's going on. One word: BUSHNELL.


Originally posted by Whomeam:
Interesting that you don't debate the gayness of it........ hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

Gayness? This is related to another thread people saying I don't have season tickets post a sign blah blah blah I'm a man of my word so I did it. You all are coming off like you're mad
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
no wonder you can't see what's going on. One word: BUSHNELL.



Eh? I'm right on the 50 yard line in the middle I see the whole field you must thing I'm way at the top.

http://www.seathound.com/venue/candlestick-park-58/football/upper_reserved_24.html
Originally posted by ace130:
Hundred percent agree with this post

Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
I agree with the poster.

Originally posted by Uppercut:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
no wonder you can't see what's going on. One word: BUSHNELL.



Eh? I'm right on the 50 yard line in the middle I see the whole field you must thing I'm way at the top.

http://www.seathound.com/venue/candlestick-park-58/football/upper_reserved_24.html

Uhhhhh joke?
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by Uppercut:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
no wonder you can't see what's going on. One word: BUSHNELL.



Eh? I'm right on the 50 yard line in the middle I see the whole field you must thing I'm way at the top.

http://www.seathound.com/venue/candlestick-park-58/football/upper_reserved_24.html

Uhhhhh joke?

lol Dude cant stop bragging about his tickets and getting mad at people then he says things like "you guys all seem like you're mad!".
I can't read internet sarcasm. Look I'm not here to start arguments and troll or any of that. I'm just frustrated.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
lol Dude cant stop bragging about his tickets and getting mad at people then he says things like "you guys all seem like you're mad!".

I'm not even bragging about my tickets. LOL Obviously you didn't see what transpired earlier.
Originally posted by Uppercut:
I can't read internet sarcasm. Look I'm not here to start arguments and troll or any of that. I'm just frustrated.

160+ posts in a day would make even valrod crosseyed. Get some rest and start fresh tomorrow. Just looking out for you bruh.
Damn, dudes already gettin hated on by this whole board. not the way to start off dog. But aye...just lettin u know Uppercut...9ers gon beat the Bengals.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home