LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CINCINNATI BENGALS PRE-GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Uppercut:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Dude stop tryn to make urself feel better if we lose.
U know we can beat the Bengals.

It was a cakewalk against the seahawks, and i dont wanna hear that 19-17 b******t, we woulda won anyways and a win is a win, no matter how u put it.

Actually I don't know that we can. It's a road game and the Bengals are not that bad.

The 49ers arent bad either, idk why u think the Bengals are soo much better than us. Yeah its 10am game but dude u make it seem like were playing the Steelers. If we lose, than we have some serious problems, but from what ive seen from the past 2 games, we can def hang with the f**king BENGALS.
Dude stop tryn to make urself feel better if we lose.
U know we can beat the Bengals.

It was a cakewalk against the seahawks, and i dont wanna hear that 19-17 b******t, we woulda won anyways and a win is a win, no matter how u put it.

Actually I don't know that we can. It's a road game and the Bengals are not that bad.

The 49ers arent bad either, idk why u think the Bengals are soo much better than us. Yeah its 10am game but dude u make it seem like were playing the Steelers. If we lose, than we have some serious problems, but from what ive seen from the past 2 games, we can def hang with the f**king BENGALS.

Their passing game is more open and effective than ours and that's with a rookie QB and rookie WR. If we don't open up the passing game, we will not win many games. We may keep them close...but you know that story goes.

Because other divisions are MUCH better than ours so even the bad teams on those divisions would be contenders in ours.
Because other divisions are MUCH better than ours so even the bad teams on those divisions would be contenders in ours.

The Bengals lost to the Broncos and beat the Browns.......... We smacked the Seahawks and lost in overtime to a playoff team, Cowboys. i rest my case.
The Bengals lost to the Broncos and beat the Browns.......... We smacked the Seahawks and lost in overtime to a playoff team, Cowboys. i rest my case.

Ok but don't be surprised if we lose and this is not going to be a blow out if we do win. Denver would own our Division & the Browns are about as good as the Cardinals this year.

Ok but don't be surprised if we lose and this is not going to be a blow out if we do win. Denver would own our Division & the Browns are about as good as the Cardinals this year.

With every post you make you lose more and more credibility

Broncos went 1-3 against our division last year

Ill be very suprised if we lose, and Denver would def not own our division. Ill throw 10 dollars that the 49ers, STL, and SEA beat Denver. And the Cardinals are horrible, so they lost to a horrible team, and beat a horrible team. Cool....
All im trying to say is that this game is an expected win game, if we lose, were in big trouble.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

These noobs suck man.
The Bengals are better than the 49ers. Harsh Reality.

Are u on f**kin crack?

Alex>Dalton...Yes.
Gore>Benson
Braylon+Crabs+Morgan>Whoever the f**k they have
Justin Smith and Co. > Whoerver and Co.
Willis&Co.>Malaulaga&Co.
Goldson+Rogers+Whitner>Clements+Mays whoever else
Andy Lee>Whoever
Akers>Whoever
Ginn>Whoever.

Case f**kin Closed

The bold is all questionable.

Cedric Benson: 180 yds 4.5 per carry
Frank Gore: 106 yds, 2.5 per carry

Andy Dalton: 413 yds, 7.4 per, 105.7 rating (rookie alert!!)
Alex Smith: 303 yds, 6.9 per, 95.2

WR neat-o stat that hits us in the gut

AJ Green: 11 rec, 165 yds, 15.0 avg, 2TD, 4 rec 20+ (rookie alert!!)
SF: no receiver in the top 50

You were saying case closed?

Bengals Offense >>> Niners Offense and it's not because of Alex Smith
[ Edited by Joecool on Sep 20, 2011 at 4:04 PM ]

NO ...... just another plain empty opinion , reality will come the minute the game is over , and the Bungals won't have to limp very far.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Of course because I don't agree with everybody. You really think I give a S*** about message board credibility? Like anybody off this site would take any of you serious.
Ill be very suprised if we lose, and Denver would def not own our division. Ill throw 10 dollars that the 49ers, STL, and SEA beat Denver. And the Cardinals are horrible, so they lost to a horrible team, and beat a horrible team. Cool....
All im trying to say is that this game is an expected win game, if we lose, were in big trouble.

You really think the Cardinals are horrible?
Originally posted by Joecool:

Are u on f**kin crack?

Alex>Dalton...Yes.
Gore>Benson
Braylon+Crabs+Morgan>Whoever the f**k they have
Justin Smith and Co. > Whoerver and Co.
Willis&Co.>Malaulaga&Co.
Goldson+Rogers+Whitner>Clements+Mays whoever else
Andy Lee>Whoever
Akers>Whoever
Ginn>Whoever.

Case f**kin Closed

The bold is all questionable.

Cedric Benson: 180 yds 4.5 per carry
Frank Gore: 106 yds, 2.5 per carry

Andy Dalton: 413 yds, 7.4 per, 105.7 rating (rookie alert!!)
Alex Smith: 303 yds, 6.9 per, 95.2

WR neat-o stat that hits us in the gut

AJ Green: 11 rec, 165 yds, 15.0 avg, 2TD, 4 rec 20+ (rookie alert!!)
SF: no receiver in the top 50

You were saying case closed?

Bengals Offense >>> Niners Offense and it's not because of Alex Smith

Gore>Benson because Benson will not be able to run on our defense.

Stats win on the QB one, but i still think Smith will be the better QB on sunday

If we have Braylon, Crabs, Morgan in the lineup..thats a lot better than one AJ Green.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
These noobs suck man.

"Noobs" Yeah you're opinion matters more because you joined before me. Even though I was on the Main 49ers board since 2002. Get over yourself with that Nerd logic. "Noobs". What are you 5 years old?
Share 49ersWebzone