LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 389 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CINCINNATI BENGALS PRE-GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Uppercut:
The Bengals are better than the 49ers. Harsh Reality.

we will find out Sunday
Originally posted by valrod33:
we will find out Sunday

Ndeed, Niners better open it up and let the ball fly if they want to win because Cincinnati's offense is pretty impressive given the circumstances.

Are u on f**kin crack?

Alex>Dalton...Yes.
Gore>Benson
Braylon+Crabs+Morgan>Whoever the f**k they have
Justin Smith and Co. > Whoerver and Co.
Willis&Co.>Malaulaga&Co.
Goldson+Rogers+Whitner>Clements+Mays whoever else
Andy Lee>Whoever
Akers>Whoever
Ginn>Whoever.

Case f**kin Closed
we will find out Sunday

Ndeed, Niners better open it up and let the ball fly if they want to win because Cincinnati's offense is pretty impressive given the circumstances.

They beat the browns and broncos. Let's not go sucking their d!cks just yet

f**k no theyre not. how? beating denver or the browns? we beat the division winner last year. same team that beat the saints in the playoffs last year and we beat a very good dallas team until overtime. we still have things to fix for sure but we are not that bad a team.
Watch, when the game is close what excuses will you make?

Unless Willis gets hurt, this game is ours. no doubt.
Every time people say that stuff we end up losing. All these over expectations. Our Secondary sucks, we have no pass rush and we play conservative offense. You really think this is a cake walk? lol

i think we lose this game by more than 10 points.
Every time people say that stuff we end up losing. All these over expectations. Our Secondary sucks, we have no pass rush and we play conservative offense. You really think this is a cake walk? lol

we are tied for 6th in sacks so far

Dude stop tryn to make urself feel better if we lose.
U know we can beat the Bengals.

It was a cakewalk against the seahawks, and i dont wanna hear that 19-17 b******t, we woulda won anyways and a win is a win, no matter how u put it.
we are tied for 6th in sacks so far

Stats like that don't last, It's week 2, we have no pass rush.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

It was a cakewalk against the seahawks, and i dont wanna hear that 19-17 b******t, we woulda won anyways and a win is a win, no matter how u put it.

Actually I don't know that we can. It's a road game and the Bengals are not that bad.
Over expectations? Since when is expecting a victory over a bad to mediocre team an "over reaction"? We are a better team than them, this is a game we should win. I predicted the Niners would beat Dallas, now I can see people calling that an "over expectation" as most people were saying they were gonna beat us down. In the end we lost but I never felt I was overreaching by predicting a W.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

Actually I don't know that we can. It's a road game and the Bengals are not that bad.

Niners arent as bad as you think either
[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 20, 2011 at 3:51 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone