There are 241 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CINCINNATI BENGALS PRE-GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
F*ck the stats this weekend this is a take your anger out on this team game........WE WILL CRUSH THE BUNGLES SCREW THE EAST COAST START TIME

This
F*ck the stats this weekend this is a take your anger out on this team game........WE WILL CRUSH THE BUNGLES SCREW THE EAST COAST START TIME

+1
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

This

This
I'm excited to see Crabtree back in action. Hopefully he's healed and can get through the game without pain. Also, hope Braylon can at least get back by next week.

I was encouraged seeing Crabtrees "tweet" on the Webzone homepage saying, "Back to work! #49ers" on Monday.
28-23 Niners

We'll start fast and put up most of our points in the first half. The Bengals make a mini come back in the 2nd half because once again we play not to lose. Thankfully we come away with the win. Defense actually comes through and picks off Dalton a couple times.

Alex - 17/27 - 211 yards - 2 TD 0 INT
Gore - 21 carries - 94 yards - 1 TD
1 pick 6
big game in my house this week, my brother is a bengals fan
42 - 17 bengals
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
42 - 17 bengals

42 - 17 bengals

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
42 - 17 bengals

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
42 - 17 bengals

If that happens I think NT would go into suicide mode.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
28-23 Niners

We'll start fast and put up most of our points in the first half. The Bengals make a mini come back in the 2nd half because once again we play not to lose. Thankfully we come away with the win. Defense actually comes through and picks off Dalton a couple times.

Alex - 17/27 - 211 yards - 2 TD 0 INT
Gore - 21 carries - 94 yards - 1 TD
1 pick 6

This could be close to the actual score. But I'm going to say...

49ers 31
Bengals 27

Dalton and Green put up some numbers, but for the first time I believe we get the running game going. I think we'll see Crabtree or Vernon get a TD in this game.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Whatever I'm over the Alex Smith s**t. He sucks, we all know it. Harbaugh has him on a 1 year leash then he is free to go after any qb he wants. While we have kapernick learning what not to do by watching Alex. We're just trying to survive this year.

he's a cancer, he wont go away
I think that our players will take out their collective frustration on the Bungals , we were beating the Cowgirls till we got to the last couple of minutes. Damn I look forward to this game and our identity starts to take shape in this game. 27- 17 49ERS.
[ Edited by 49ERwhiner on Sep 20, 2011 at 3:32 PM ]
The Bengals are better than the 49ers. Harsh Reality.
Share 49ersWebzone