LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Harbaugh's Monday Post-Game Presser Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
So Harbaugh did talk to the league about the shifting.

Don't know if anyone noticed this, but on that play when Delanie shifted, he body language looked as if he committed a false start. I don't know if that is by design, but it definitely baited the linebacker to be offside.
Was this the first game you watched all year?

lol, it had me fooled though!
Eric_Branch Eric Branch
Jim Harbaugh suggested RB Frank Gore will have an MRI on his knee: "Spare no expense checking on Frank." #49ers
Man listening to his presser vs both previous mikes is amazing
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Man listening to his presser vs both previous mikes is amazing

He's LOADED with confidence, and it's carrying over to the players which carries over to the 49ers being 8-1
jim harbaugh is like a mother f**king honey badger
A coach...who is a coach...what a novel concept.
I'm surprised Harbaugh never heaps praise on Andy Lee. He does for every other pro-bowl caliber player on our roster all the time. David Akers included. But no love for the punter huh?! Lol. And Lee is obviously so huge with how we play/value the field position game.
Originally posted by andes14:
I'm surprised Harbaugh never heaps praise on Andy Lee. He does for every other pro-bowl caliber player on our roster all the time. David Akers included. But no love for the punter huh?! Lol. And Lee is obviously so huge with how we play/value the field position game.

99% sure i heard him praise lee already
LMAO at Harbaugh and Lowell Cohn going at it a little

Harbaugh : I just answered that question, i dont like the tone of your voice"
Cohn : I dont like the tone of your voice!"
Reporters laugh.

Joking around, but it looked like Harbaugh was a bit serious, just covered it with laughing. lol

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Press-Pass-Jim-Harbaugh/e7bd8ed5-d342-4674-a75c-a5c804bd46e9
cohn is a d**k head

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol Harbaugh's a retard.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
LMAO at Harbaugh and Lowell Cohn going at it a little

Harbaugh : I just answered that question, i dont like the tone of your voice"
Cohn : I dont like the tone of your voice!"
Reporters laugh.

Joking around, but it looked like Harbaugh was a bit serious, just covered it with laughing. lol

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Press-Pass-Jim-Harbaugh/e7bd8ed5-d342-4674-a75c-a5c804bd46e9

Instead of asking for a more specific answers, he went on to condescendingly explained to Harbaugh the question that was asked. People just don't think before they communicate.
so painful listening to the questions being asked... they're just so stupid no wonder harbaugh gets frustrated.

"Did you sleep at the office?"

Really?? I mean so many questions about his personal life, about his brother, his sleeping habits, etc.
Originally posted by dhp318:
so painful listening to the questions being asked... they're just so stupid no wonder harbaugh gets frustrated.

"Did you sleep at the office?"

Really?? I mean so many questions about his personal life, about his brother, his sleeping habits, etc.

He should have asked "Do you sleep when you write your articles?"
49ers San Francisco 49ers
Watch Jim Harbaugh's press conference live at noon on 49ers.com. 49ers.com/media-gallery/…
Share 49ersWebzone