There are 153 users in the forums

Harbaugh's Monday Post-Game Presser Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Question: How serious was Ginns injury to keep him out?
Harbaugh: Serious enough to keep him out

LOL

Harbaugh is the f*cking man.
"Is that a California thing? Wanting to know how you're feeling.." lol i was rolling
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
His answer to why the Niner WR receivers only had one catch and whether they needed to upgrade the position was nonsensical. He went off talking about how many yards the Giants had in their last 11 series and just abruptly finished the answer with "I'm not going to talk about it." lol

There is absolutely zero incentive for Harbaugh to publicly lament his WR performance yesterday. No benefit. Handle that s**t in house.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
His answer to why the Niner WR receivers only had one catch and whether they needed to upgrade the position was nonsensical. He went off talking about how many yards the Giants had in their last 11 series and just abruptly finished the answer with "I'm not going to talk about it." lol

There is absolutely zero incentive for Harbaugh to publicly lament his WR performance yesterday. No benefit. Handle that s**t in house.

Every time Kyle's mug is being shown, I can't stop myself from saying "f**k you!" This is going to take a while for me to get over.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Every time Kyle's mug is being shown, I can't stop myself from saying "f**k you!" This is going to take a while for me to get over.

I haven't turned on TV yet
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

don't do it man. Nothing but Eli cock sucking going on.

I finally was able to, but I WILL NOT watch ESPN or NFL Network anytime soon.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

don't do it man. Nothing but Eli cock sucking going on.

Yeah no kidding. All of a sudden Eli is one of the greatest to play the game.

IF I KNEW we were going to lose...I'd rather have the Saints make it to be honest. Sick of hearing about how "amazing" the Giants are. Plus they talked so much s**t all week. At least Brees is a cool dude who doesn't have a penis face.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Im not watching anything NFL related until the super bowl.

Share 49ersWebzone