There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How much are Harbaugh, Edwards, West Coast Offense, etc. worth to Alex Smith's game?

Originally posted by DominantQE:
Am I being too optimistic to expect Alex to be as good as or better than the year that Norv was here?

He should be better.

Which isn't saying much.
Whole article talking about what we aren't suppose to talk about...a waste of time reading it but not surprising, it's typical Ray Ratto. "I'll tell you if you should think something and then tell you not to think about what we were talking about when you..."
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Am I being too optimistic to expect Alex to be as good as or better than the year that Norv was here?

He should be better.

Which isn't saying much.

There was nothing great about that season. It was very average.
Originally posted by niner4life21:

He should be better.

Which isn't saying much.

Since the word Great is your word, are you refuting yourself?
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame

He should be better.

Which isn't saying much.

yup, as has been Alex so far in this game. Overthrew receiver in end zone, didn't see a wide open Crabs in end zone and checked down to a zero potential pass to Gore, who would have been tackled down even if he did catch it. Still waiting for INTs.
Originally posted by Shaj:
yup, as has been Alex so far in this game. Overthrew receiver in end zone, didn't see a wide open Crabs in end zone and checked down to a zero potential pass to Gore, who would have been tackled down even if he did catch it. Still waiting for INTs.

Geez Shaj! Such a positive guy! Let's all bring rocks to the next game and stone the guy! Ooh...he just ran for a first down, loser! Anyone could do that. Now a running touchdown? Why didn't he pass?

He should be better.

Which isn't saying much.

ur an idiot

he didn overthrow him that was a PI crabtree only got open after smith completed his motion eve teh announcer said so

youre a joke stick to the damn parking lot
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

He should be better.

Which isn't saying much.

ur an idiot

he didn overthrow him that was a PI crabtree only got open after smith completed his motion eve teh announcer said so

such a classy response... I hope you get a warning.
[ Edited by Shaj on Sep 11, 2011 at 4:17 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

He should be better.

Which isn't saying much.

ur an idiot

such a classy response... I hope you get a warning.

A little chiding is one thing but let's all try to keep it civil. I'll try to watch my sarcasm and 49ersalldaway126 you can try to keep it from being personal...and as far as the parking lot goes, Shaj is the only reason I go there.
Originally posted by captveg:
True. But even if he has as good a game as he did last year against Seattle (2nd game), people will just say "It was Seattle - let's see how he does against Dallas".

And then if he has a good game against Dallas they'll say "It was at home. Let's see how he does on the road."

And then if he has a good game against Cincinnati they'll say "It was the Bengals. Let's see how he does against the Eagles."

So, it'll take 4 straight good games for him to even be considered better. And that last one is the kicker - in Philly against that pass defense. So, three good games and a bad 4th one against one of the better pass defenses and we'll see "same old Alex" posts.

The cycle will never end, LOL.
For all these people invested in Smith's failure nothing will ever be enough.