There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Harbaughs Approach to this 3rd preseason game.

Riot police...
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Riot police...

You need a few thousand of this when you have a Raiders game...
Well what do you expect they were busting caps on n***az last week.
They could wait for more people to be shot and then overreact...but that seems less than a good idea. Until they anlayze why people are shooting each other in the parking lot it is wise to crack down. Annoying? Yes, but still wise.

They could overreact by banning all liquor from the stadium (more effective I would think). Or making everyone go through a metal detector. What would you have them do...say, "Well, we haven't had that many fans killed so our methods are still acceptible."
Originally posted by susweel:
Well what do you expect they were busting caps on n***az last week.

No s**t, they are there to keep them gansta wannabies from trippin an setting s**t off up in the muf**kn hizzowse. Seriously though, if I was taking my family to a game, I would be f**kin ecstatic to have the troops there.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by susweel:
Well what do you expect they were busting caps on n***az last week.


No s**t, they are there to keep them gansta wannabies from trippin an setting s**t off up in the muf**kn hizzowse. Seriously though, if I was taking my family to a game, I would be f**kin ecstatic to have the troops there.


Same here I wanted to take my five year old son to his first game this season and I want to feel safe as possible.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
They could wait for more people to be shot and then overreact...but that seems less than a good idea. Until they anlayze why people are shooting each other in the parking lot it is wise to crack down. Annoying? Yes, but still wise.

They could overreact by banning all liquor from the stadium (more effective I would think). Or making everyone go through a metal detector. What would you have them do...say, "Well, we haven't had that many fans killed so our methods are still acceptible."

Don't know about Candelstick because it's been a while, but I know in Philly at the Link - alcohol sales end at the half at one point.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
They could wait for more people to be shot and then overreact...but that seems less than a good idea. Until they anlayze why people are shooting each other in the parking lot it is wise to crack down. Annoying? Yes, but still wise.

They could overreact by banning all liquor from the stadium (more effective I would think). Or making everyone go through a metal detector. What would you have them do...say, "Well, we haven't had that many fans killed so our methods are still acceptible."


Don't know about Candelstick because it's been a while, but I know in Philly at the Link - alcohol sales end at the half at one point.

They ended at halftime last year at the Raiders regular season game.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
They could wait for more people to be shot and then overreact...but that seems less than a good idea. Until they anlayze why people are shooting each other in the parking lot it is wise to crack down. Annoying? Yes, but still wise.

They could overreact by banning all liquor from the stadium (more effective I would think). Or making everyone go through a metal detector. What would you have them do...say, "Well, we haven't had that many fans killed so our methods are still acceptible."

Don't know about Candelstick because it's been a while, but I know in Philly at the Link - alcohol sales end at the half at one point.


Wonder if it has helped curb violence? Seems like it would. Many of us sit at home watching on TV and enjoy whatever environment we wish...very safe choice it seems.

Edit: Sad that you can pay a couple hundred bucks, drive for hours, wait in line for more hours, just to be a target!
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Aug 27, 2011 at 1:41 PM ]
They're a day late and a dollar short. I just saw THREE SFPD escort a 4' tall 80 yr old chinese ladyy out of the parking lot for tryin to pick up a few cans I swear they almost cuffed her
Here's what gets me, everyone knew that ish would go down at the Raider game. It happens all the time minus the gun shots. Now a game against the Houston Texans??? Come on, ain't nothing gonna happen cause really how many Texan fans are in the area, and do we even care about their fans. Point is, regar dless of what happened last week, nothing was ever gonna happen at thi s game. And since nothing is gonna happen, everyone is gonna attribute it to the heightened security measures they just put in place.
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:
They're a day late and a dollar short. I just saw THREE SFPD escort a 4' tall 80 yr old chinese ladyy out of the parking lot for tryin to pick up a few cans I swear they almost cuffed her

4 feet tall 80 year old chinese ladies are very dangerous.
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:
They're a day late and a dollar short. I just saw THREE SFPD escort a 4' tall 80 yr old chinese ladyy out of the parking lot for tryin to pick up a few cans I swear they almost cuffed her

There's always crackhead bums at the stick parking lot picking up cans
Originally posted by samoan49er:
Here's what gets me, everyone knew that ish would go down at the Raider game. It happens all the time minus the gun shots. Now a game against the Houston Texans??? Come on, ain't nothing gonna happen cause really how many Texan fans are in the area, and do we even care about their fans. Point is, regar dless of what happened last week, nothing was ever gonna happen at thi s game. And since nothing is gonna happen, everyone is gonna attribute it to the heightened security measures they just put in place.


The problem is that some knotheads see the publicity from last week and jump at the chance to be stupid the next chance they get. And if anything does happen who's willing to risk their rear ends by being complacent?