LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 135 users in the forums

Harbaughs Approach to this 3rd preseason game.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Alex is getting BLASTED holy hell.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by HessianDud:

From what I've read, accounts from people who are at the stadium, it just sounds like real overkill. I get the whole safety and family friendly thing, but if there's so many cops walking around busting people for every little thing, intimidating people, etc, then its not going to be very fun for anybody, and it won't feel very safe, either. Just my .02. Maybe we'll get more reports from people at the game and see how it goes.
Man the cops here where I live only mess with troublemakers at concerts and sporting events, and I live in the bible belt. I have always been told that the cops were nazi stormtroopers in you guys city, but that is better than thuggery threatening the safety of families and fans interested in actually watching the game. Those a-holes can stay in their own projects getting drunk and having pissing contests and let the decent folks enjoy their sporting event.

here, here! No reason to fear the law if you aint breaking it.....(Obviously, a general statement).

meh. i think one awful night shouldn't create an entire overhaul of a "safety procedure." I don't know how the cops are acting at the stadium, but, frankly, I wouldn't enjoy a game surrounded by cops in riot gear. I would actually feel less safe, and paranoid--even if I'm not breaking the law, having cops eyeing you all day doesn't really make for easy going fun.

generalizations, yes, and, like I said, I'm not there, so I don't know what its like, but it just sounds like an overreaction.
I thought this thread is about the 1st half of the 3rd preseason game
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:

this
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:

Thought it was a terrible decision before, and feel it'd even worse now. f**king PATHETIC
well we are kinda overreacting the texans played this game like they would a regular season game they gameplanned against us and our vanilla O

however that is no excuse for the o line laying this bad other than our starting o line the rest of our starters look ok
Personally I have never thought that an NFL live game was a place to take young children, period. It's too intense. If you want to take young children to major sports event take them to baseball where you can sleep between pitches..
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Personally I have never thought that an NFL live game was a place to take young children, period. It's too intense. If you want to take young children to major sports event take them to baseball where you can sleep between pitches..

Games were more kid friendly last 2 years when Jimmy Raye was running the offense.

Run run pass punt = nap time
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:
20 minutes before they open the gates and the SFPD makes us all turn around and tour Hunters Point becausewe can't even be at the gate until one. Then we FINALLY get in and they're posted up almost in riot gear. This is gonna get worse before it gets better. Thanks Oakland.

wow

why is it the raiders fault it what i wanna know? a 49er fan is the one that shot a raider fan lol
There is nothing to overreact about the first string O Line; it's pathetic. I can see why A. Smith never thrived. I was looking to bash on Smithy, but I couldn't do it in good conscience. Staley sucked cow scrotum in this game and there is no excuse for him as he is supposedly our best tackle.
It's a shame the Raiders did this to you. You should have the right to go to the games and enjoy yourself. Taking away the early entry and late leave from the parking lot is a mistake by the NFL and the 49ers. It takes a way a lot from the tailgate. They did this to you and 49ers fans shouldn't have to suffer.
Horrible game, horrible atmosphere at the Stick.

I'm just glad we aren't 3-0 in the preseason.
Share 49ersWebzone