There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will Konrad Reuland make the roster ?

Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
I actually think this will happen regardless of whther Walker is done for the year.

I think Edwards was released to create a roster spot so that they wouldn't have to put Walker on IR.

I think this makes a lot of sense. If you're lacking a WR and your most talented receiver is a TE who may not know how to block, you bring him up and start running more 2/3 TE sets.

This will be an even better move if Walker is able to come back..

Agree. I thought he did a very good job of catching balls in the preseason. I like the idea of moving him up to the active roster. I think if Walker can't make it back in the playoffs, then we can move up another receiver off the practice squad.
I hope walker comes back with that clear mask thingy like hamilton from tthe nba the year the detroit pistons won the nba championship
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:
I hope walker comes back with that clear mask thingy like hamilton from tthe nba the year the detroit pistons won the nba championship

LMAO!! rip hamilton wears a mask for his nose not his jaw. playing football with a broken jaw especially when you play tight end will be tough
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:

LMAO!! rip hamilton wears a mask for his nose not his jaw. playing football with a broken jaw especially when you play tight end will be tough

it might work something like that wear a mask that doesn't allow him to move his jaws with breathing holes lol
I'd take this guy over TO or Moss.
If Delanie isn't able to make it back they should give Konrad a shot. He showed a lot of promise in the preseason.
whats with all the love for this dude
I think he is better than we think. Should play versus the rams.
I would to see him play vs the Rams. Let Alex throw a couple passes his way to see what we have in Konrad.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
whats with all the love for this dude

Great Hands in pre-season, big target in redzone ....need another weapon
Saw him at the gym on Monday, the day after Xmas

Not as big as I thought he'd be...got some big legs though

/ No homo
I think he still gets signed; we're gonna find out at the end of the week that Walker will need a 'wire' job, so we're gonna spend the bye week getting him prepared.
Eric Branch
TE Konrad Reuland and WR Joe Hastings not wearing practice-squad jerseys, suggesting they'll be promoted for Sunday's game. #49ers

KONRAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Eric Branch
TE Konrad Reuland and WR Joe Hastings not wearing practice-squad jerseys, suggesting they'll be promoted for Sunday's game. #49ers

So I would guess that either Norris is getting cut or Delanie is going on IR.
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Eric Branch

w00t!