LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 140 users in the forums

Will Konrad Reuland make the roster ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
YES
Konrad is a badass old school name. I think of a Russian bear drinking vodka when i think of Konrad. Might as well spell it KonBad or BadAss
Originally posted by miked1978:
Konrad is a badass old school name. I think of a Russian bear drinking vodka when i think of Konrad. Might as well spell it KonBad or BadAss

I think of Conrad Dobler.
they should hire him to carry around Andy Lee's nut sack.
Originally posted by PTulini:

I think of Conrad Dobler.

yes hell make the team

Comrade Reulandov
Yes. Yes he will
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
who dat?
It may come to pass that the 9ers have more confidence in their 3rd TE than their 2nd WR. If so, they will play a lot of 3 TE sets, thus starting Konrad with VD and Walker. Usually teams have a good blocking, no catch TE to come in and replace the starting TE situationally, but the 9ers have VD. Rueland may come in as a receiver replacement or addition for a WR. Sounds like a winning proposition!

YEah he will make the team and when he gets in the game teams will think run only to be caught of guard when he catches a 10 yarder and then turns it up field rumbling bumbling stumbling for a 25 yard gain!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Sure seems like it. You don't start calling someone "Novacek" if you think they are scrub.

He needs to be called Brent Jones, we ain't the damn Cowboys.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Sure seems like it. You don't start calling someone "Novacek" if you think they are scrub.

He needs to be called Brent Jones, we ain't the damn Cowboys.

Thank you!
he better make it--these Brent Jones type guys always help a team win games.
He's one of my surprise stars of TC. Just made the best of his experience and translating it to the NFL game which appeared evident in last week's game. The dude will allow Harbaugh to run that 3-TE set that worked so well in college. With Davis, Walker and Reuland, Roman can do so much on every down especially first. I know we will still get a dose of vanilla tonight, but it would be nice to seem some more down field throws to the TEs. Still, he definitely a bright spot for us.
Share 49ersWebzone