There are 255 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS AT ARIZONA CARDINALS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
We tried two screen passes today, and both got us first downs.....and then, they were no where to be found.

I'm looking for my little lost screen pass have any of you seen him??

Saving it.
Too many mistakes too many 3 and outs, dropped balls and wrong routes, o 6 sacks did not help, and not enough TD's in the red zone spells Loss every time in the NFL. This team needs TEBOW!!
Giving up 13 sacks in two games? That means changes need to be made.
Well you have to expect harbaugh and Co to get outcoached a few times. This is his rookie NFL season, he has already overachieved. I wouldnt be surprised to see us struggle next year, after such a great start this year.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by aman49:

LMAO!!

+1
Please understand that I am truly happy we are in the playoffs and I have all the faith in the world with the coaching staff, what I don't understand is the problems we have in the Red Zone. If you look at most other games it just doesn't seem to be a big deal to punch it in from 3-4 yards out. This has been an issue for weeks now and we just don't seem able to make corrections. Can't run it in and the Fade Routes never pan out. Where is the quick slants, the reverse roll out we use to run giving the QB the option to pass or run it in. We have the tools, we are better than most but what is the problem here? I know this is not new and it something we can all see but why? I would like to hear your feedback.

Go Niners
We are NOT going to win in the playoffs on fieldgoals.
It still baffles me how anyone can look at the last offensive play of the game and blame Kendall Hunter. Just ridiculous.
Originally posted by IWasWrongRubber:
Originally posted by IWasWrongRubber:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I want to die.

I want to kill someone.

you guys should exchange addresses

Wifey says this sounds like a Match.com match made in heaven!

"I like long, moonlit walks on the beach, usually near deep, fast moving water. Oh, and pointy things, I LOVE pointy things, as long as there's something to jab them into. You?"
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
lol

''look at film.''

"Moving forward"

Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
It still baffles me how anyone can look at the last offensive play of the game and blame Kendall Hunter. Just ridiculous.
It's his fault he can't catch
you ask some people it's Alex Smith.

you ask other people it's the o-line.

you ask others it's the WR's.

you ask others it's the playcalling.

truth is, nobody knows s**t.

including the coaches apparently.

Come on, that WAS a catchable ball. Not perfect, not great, but totally catchable.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by jreff22:
play calling was garbage today

this. I won't be too sad if Roman leaves for ASU...

I would because we need stability. Roman and company got us to NFC West Champions and I want all of them to stay around for a long time. Name me one OC that has come in to the league and ran up a 30 plus point average? Offenses develop over time. Hell our great dynasty didn't put up the ridiculous numbers until 3 or 5 years into it.

We've won a lot of games on the back of a great defense whist playing conservative power offensively. This I feel has spoiled a few people thinking we have the right to get big plays every snap.

The only way we'll become a great offense is if we develop as a team.

It's a sh1tty loss but you don't blame the OC that got you to 10 and 3. Should we have sacked the DC for the big play to Dallas?
[ Edited by Envy on Dec 11, 2011 at 5:28 PM ]

He needed to make that play, it was thrown at him, he needed to put all that practice time together and make that catch.
Share 49ersWebzone