23-7
38-7
@ AZ 27-6
24-9
@AZ 20-16
we beat them by a combined score of 132-45

Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by verb1der:
I was thinking, maybe 49ers should rest Frank Gore a little for this game? I think Hunter needs to have more opportunities, as well as Dixon.

Or perhaps Gore strictly on passing downs.

if we can get the lead quick and sustain it, then pulling Gore will probably happen

It's just not going to happen unless we blow them out, we're still in the hunt for the #1 seed and fighting to hold onto the #2 seed.

Anyone who thinks we're resting starters anytime soon is in for a shock
I was thinking, maybe 49ers should rest Frank Gore a little for this game? I think Hunter needs to have more opportunities, as well as Dixon.

if we can get the lead quick and sustain it, then pulling Gore will probably happen

It hurts to even say this...but I will be crushed if something tragic happens to Gore, and he ends up not getting to play in the post-season.

As a matter of fact, when was the last time he played a full 16 game season?

It hurts to even say this...but I will be crushed if something tragic happens to Gore, and he ends up not getting to play in the post-season.

06, that monster year he had
Originally posted by King49er:
It's just not going to happen unless we blow them out, we're still in the hunt for the #1 seed and fighting to hold onto the #2 seed.

Maybe not sit them entirely, but kind of work others in to decrease the burden, especially at RB. IMO, I think Hunter would be a starter on other teams rosters.

Maybe not sit them entirely, but kind of work others in to decrease the burden, especially at RB. IMO, I think Hunter would be a starter on other teams rosters.
I would like to see Hunter play alot more along with Dixon.
Originally posted by crabman82:

06, that monster year he had

yeah, so now imagine him playing playing even more games because of the post-season, I have to say it's a bit concerning, he might be really worn down by then. Idk, it might just be me being a worry wart.
Originally posted by taney71:

Same here, and I feel the same with guys like Kyle Williams, yeah he was behind Braylon, but look at what he's done with his opportunities.
How about showing some love for the Special Teams Unit!

Same here, and I feel the same with guys like Kyle Williams, yeah he was behind Braylon, but look at what he's done with his opportunities.

I think Williams should be the 2nd WR against the Cards. Keep resting Braylon and then see how things are for the Steelers game.
Originally posted by NinerGold39:

[ Edited by verb1der on Dec 6, 2011 at 4:09 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerGold39:

I feel sorry for the guy at the bottom.
I think Williams should be the 2nd WR against the Cards. Keep resting Braylon and then see how things are for the Steelers game.

Man it's exciting to see the potential of what Kyle Williams can become with the more opportunities he gets. I think the coaches as well as Alex know exactly what he brings to the offense.

I won't be surprised if we see more on display this Sunday especially on artificial turf.

17 point lead is enough to pull him, Hunter needs to get some quality PT.
Share 49ersWebzone