There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS.BALTIMORE RAVENS "THE HAR-BOWL" GAMEDAY THREAD***

Originally posted by verb1der:
Anyone think the Ravens finally snap the win streak on Thursday?

It's a short week, plus the 49ers travel to eastern time zone...man, that's just brutal.

I'm scared.
gonna be a tough game
I hope the Ravens are at full strenght. We are going to find out about our team on turkey day. We should win this one.
Terrrell Suggs says he thinks Ray Lewis will play Thursday
I hope we give them a heavy dose of Aldon Smith, Bryant McKinnie has trouble sticking with faster pass rushers , so I hope Fangio blitzes Aldon a lot on the left side, McKinnie will be overwhelmed with having to deal with Justin Smith and Aldon Smith all night
Originally posted by valrod33:
Terrrell Suggs says he thinks Ray Lewis will play Thursday

Hard to keep Ray Lewis out of prime time TV. He'll play.
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Ray Rice says Patrick Willis is "the closest thing" in the league to Ray Lewis. "Take Ray out, he's the 2nd best lb in the NFL right now."

Time for Patrick Willis to show Ray Rice who the best MLB in the game is

Remember ..."Skywalker" will be there on the sidelines with us
  • mod
  • Veteran
Why do people have Ray Lewis ahead of Willis? Willis' play is just as badass and he's twice as fast. Willis is #1
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Why do people have Ray Lewis ahead of Willis? Willis' play is just as badass and he's twice as fast. Willis is #1

I think most look at it from a career standpoint. Willis has a lot of catching up to do.

But this year specifically, yes, hands down Willis is the best in the NFL.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:

I think most look at it from a career standpoint. Willis has a lot of catching up to do.

But this year specifically, yes, hands down Willis is the best in the NFL.

I dont think its fair to judge by career until both are retired. At this point in their career I'd take Willis no question about it.
3 point underdogs sounds about right.
the only thing scaring me is the short week and time zone thing. this match up favors our niners. if we keep it close in the first half, hopefully we will be able to wake up, shake the cobwebs and come out balling in the second half.
Originally posted by 76Razor:
the only thing scaring me is the short week and time zone thing. this match up favors our niners. if we keep it close in the first half, hopefully we will be able to wake up, shake the cobwebs and come out balling in the second half.

The time zone won't be a problem for this game because the game starts at 8pm eastern time which is 5pm pacific time.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by 76Razor:

The time zone won't be a problem for this game because the game starts at 8pm eastern time which is 5pm pacific time.

well then, s**t. i didn't look at it that way. totally forgot it was a LATE game.

I know. Today Willis is the better LB but he will have to keep it at this level and improve to be better than Lewis, if that makes since.