LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS.BALTIMORE RAVENS "THE HAR-BOWL" GAMEDAY THREAD***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mjo116:
Joe Flacco's stats this season: 54.8% completion percentage, 230 ypg, 6.39 ypa, 10 tds, 7 ints, 8 fumbles, 75.6 passer rating.

Alex Smith stats this season: 64% completion percentage, 170 ypg, 7.24 ypa, 11 tds, 3 ints, 4 fumbles, 95.8 passer rating.

not sure why Flacco is considered elite by quite a few experts, yet alex is deemed a game manager

Numbers are one thing, but I think the true reason for most people making that distinction is arm strength.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by Esco:
Are grandma's glasses hanging from something or does she have a sweet granny themed shirt?

That must be Jim and John's dad Jack and their mom. I don't see any string attached but for her sake I hope there was.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
this is our first primetime, truly national (only night game on Thanksgiving) game this year....the entire season has led up to this BIG STAGE & SPOTLIGHT to finally and emphatically announce that the Niners have arrived...open up the entire playbook and unleash HARBAUGHCALYPSE!!!

#baby gore:

Looks like a bit of Greg Oden in there.
Joe Flacco's stats this season: 54.8% completion percentage, 230 ypg, 6.39 ypa, 10 tds, 7 ints, 8 fumbles, 75.6 passer rating.

Alex Smith stats this season: 64% completion percentage, 170 ypg, 7.24 ypa, 11 tds, 3 ints, 4 fumbles, 95.8 passer rating.

not sure why Flacco is considered elite by quite a few experts, yet alex is deemed a game manager

"Elite quarterback" is another over used term; just like "shutdown corner". There are two of them playing right now. Rogers and Brady.

Joe Flacco is certainly not an "elite" quarterback. Neither is Eli "The Extra Chromosome" Manning.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

"Elite quarterback" is another over used term; just like "shutdown corner". There are two of them playing right now. Rogers and Brady.

Joe Flacco is certainly not an "elite" quarterback. Neither is Eli "The Extra Chromosome" Manning.

and Brees.
It's finally here...

Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners, go!

Of course I want win # 10 but I can't help but think our boys will be running on fumes Thursday night. I expect them to play well but lose a tough road game. After that they get nine days off and get to play their next four games within the pacific time zone. Just a couple 90 minute hops to Phoenix and Seattle plus two home games.

I think we come home 9-2 and then have one more hiccup in one of the last five (don't know which one) and finish 13-3 with a first round bye.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
49-3, Ravens.

Susneel Jr over here. Dude has taught you well.
I think the Ravens proved in Seattle they are a beatable team when Ray Rice isn't on his game. If we get a good game plan we should be able to hold a lead in the 4th quarter.

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Of course I want win # 10 but I can't help but think our boys will be running on fumes Thursday night. I expect them to play well but lose a tough road game. After that they get nine days off and get to play their next four games within the pacific time zone. Just a couple 90 minute hops to Phoenix and Seattle plus two home games.

I think we come home 9-2 and then have one more hiccup in one of the last five (don't know which one) and finish 13-3 with a first round bye.

Don't underestimate how gassed the Raven will be. They always play poorly after their AFC North games.
Man this could be a bloody fist fight , lets hope our passing game provides the knockout punch to put the Ravens away
Ray Rice touches the ball a lot, run and pass game.

I expect to see a lot of this
[ Edited by valrod33 on Nov 21, 2011 at 8:14 AM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
Ray Rice touches the ball a lot, run and pass game.

I expect to see a lot of this

Ya hopefully we can stop the run and not let the Flacco play action effect our secondary.
^^^ Looks like PW and NB morphed to one huge LB

Those guys look indentical
Share 49ersWebzone