LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS.BALTIMORE RAVENS "THE HAR-BOWL" GAMEDAY THREAD***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it.

All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.
If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:
http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO: When? Thursday, November 24, 2011

Where? Baltimore, MD

When? Turkey Day, NFL NETWORK
Post all your Pre-Game musings on this thread. All other threads re the game will be merged with this thread.

Go 9ers!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Do you think he's out Thursday as well? Can't remember who said it this morning on one of the NFL shows but they said toe injuries usually sideline you a couple weeks and they expect him out this week against the Niners.

I hope so.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/160501-ray-lewis-out-1-4-games/
I hope plays but is slowed so no one can say "OH, WELL, THE RAVENS DIDN'T HAVE RAY LEWIS, SO THEY DIDN'T REALLY BEAT THE RAVENS"

Although I'm sure people will find a way to discount the win somehow anyway.
Hey, I'll gladly dodge that bullet!
I hope he plays then after the game we can have a best linebacker ceremony where he literally passes a torch over to Willis. Just to make it official.
I don't want the niners to dodge any bullet. The chances of beating the Ravens go up slightly with, what many consider, one of the greatest linebackers of all time being out, but I know the Niners can beat them at full strength. It is going to be a fun matchup for both SF and Baltimore fans. I hope for a close game that the Niners win. I'm excited for this one.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Youngb:
I don't want the niners to dodge any bullet. The chances of beating the Ravens go up slightly with, what many consider, one of the greatest linebackers of all time being out, but I know the Niners can beat them at full strength. It is going to be a fun matchup for both SF and Baltimore fans. I hope for a close game that the Niners win. I'm excited for this one.

Perfect way to cap thanksgiving, eating pie and watching the 9ers. Game is going to be intense, Jimmy Smith doesn't look completely settled in so we will definitely be targeting him a lot during that game and without Lewis our running game would have a real chance to get going, our biggest issue is going to be avoiding Ed Reed and getting off our pass plays before Suggs gets around Anthony Davis :/
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by Youngb:

Perfect way to cap thanksgiving, eating pie and watching the 9ers. Game is going to be intense, Jimmy Smith doesn't look completely settled in so we will definitely be targeting him a lot during that game and without Lewis our running game would have a real chance to get going, our biggest issue is going to be avoiding Ed Reed and getting off our pass plays before Suggs gets around Anthony Davis :/

suggs is a beast but anthony davis has been balling, if theres an olineman that worries me is staley but he has been playing well too

I've never seen a lockerroom clear out as fast as the 49ers' today. They are already in Baltimore mode. Very business-like after today's win.
http://twitter.com/#!/mattbarrows/status/138427177216651264

A little over an hour after the ARI win and all players and coaches are thinking about the Harbowl. Might as well start thinking about it in the webzone too.
yeah, i saw that quote from Barrows. Love it. Ari wasn't a trap game, it was just a detour to the main destination.

10-1
49ers and Ravens have scored an identical 256 points this season going into this game.
It won't be pretty, and it might not be fun to watch, but this team will find a way to win.

I guarantee it.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
It won't be pretty, and it might not be fun to watch, but this team will find a way to win.

I guarantee it.

I'm not scared at all about this game either. And I agree. Last two TNF games have shown its hard to have a pretty game with the normal NFL body not fully recovered.
Share 49ersWebzone