There are 156 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by rk1642:
This could be a trap game if we don't watch out.

Huge win against a big time opponent this week and then the Thurs. nite game against the Ravens on Thanksgiving.

We can't rest on this win or look to the big game on Turkey day.

Division opponents are always tough to beat cause we play each other so often and know all the ins and outs of each other.

Still, I expect Jim to keep the team focused on the Cards and we win 31 - 20.

this is exactly why divisional games arent trap games
65-3 Niners

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Someone better not come in here n saying im worried about this one...............Skelton will be chewed up next weekend......AUTO WIN
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Someone better not come in here n saying im worried about this one...............Skelton will be chewed up next weekend......AUTO WIN

This!!

Lol this!

I might have been a bit cautious if Kolb was playing, but this is Jack muthaf**kin Skelton were talking about.

TRAP GAME!!

Not scurred
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
49ers -9.5
If Gore sits I get to start Hunter in both my fantasy leagues!

Skillet at QB against 9ers #1 defense........ This should good..........
yeah, we are going to have a field day on skeleton
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

TRAP GAME!!

im only worried about patrick peterson

he is a deadly returner
Guys, of the Cards 6 losses 4 have been by 4 points or less. They only lost by 4 to the Giants. This is not a gimme. Go ahead and be a homer, but we are all just a little over-emotional after this win. We won't destroy them like we did the Bucs. It will be closer than we think. We go all out just like it was the Superbowl. Harbaugh won't let the guys think this is an easy win. Good thing because some people on here think we won the SB already.
Originally posted by YungAce:
yeah, we are going to have a field day on skeleton

he has gotten back-to-back wins
Share 49ersWebzone