LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Not underestimating any of our remaining NFC West opponents; they're all a scrappy group of motherf**kers looking to make names for themselves (as we used to be).

These games are always tough regardless of how good we are. -I remember the Rams taking us to the brink of hell in 1994, they were mediocre the entire f**king season, but played us like it was the f**king Superbowl.
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
we played the varsity games, now its time for the jv. not saying take the tards likely, but should be simple enough. cant wait to beat these tools down.

Let's hope this team doesnt' have a let down. I can see the 9ers losing against an NFC West team.

yeah. Can't have their idiot fans thinking that they still have a chance. We need to kick them while they are down.
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
we played the varsity games, now its time for the jv. not saying take the tards likely, but should be simple enough. cant wait to beat these tools down.

Let's hope this team doesnt' have a let down. I can see the 9ers losing against an NFC West team.

that game would be in seattle. we flat out better dominate the cards, a singletary coached team had real good success against them and now we get to see a real coach in harbaugh can do
gonna be at the game sunday gettin loud!!! GO NINERS!!!
This has Trap game written all over it

49ers coming off a huge win

Thanksgiving game next week after this

Harbaugh can keep this team focused, hope it pays off
69-3 Cardinals
Originally posted by ads_2006:
This has Trap game written all over it

49ers coming off a huge win

Thanksgiving game next week after this

Harbaugh can keep this team focused, hope it pays off
only 2 things we have to watch out for

pp7 retirn ability and fitz
im thinking another workman like 24-14 win here...
Originally posted by Go49erss:
69-3 Cardinals

I'll 69 you
I hope Kolb's toe is OK.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

(ahem)

All I have to say.
we're coming for you
Hopefully the team will be focused and not looking a head
we should take care of them easily, we need to make a statement within our division, it's time to be a bully
If Tarrell Brown is covering Fitzgerald then we are f**ked lol
Share 49ersWebzone