There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CLEVELAND BROWNS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

im going to this game, tickets arrived this morning
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Don't the Browns always try weird plays in the game, as in half-back passes and fake punts and such?

I remember they beat the Patriots because they went very exotic and had NE scrambling to stop them but Cleveland was a step ahead with mis direction plays.

I don't think we get burned but I hope we check that film, because they can't beat us sticking to the basics
Hopefully their RB decides to pass the ball on the goal line if he starts to get tackled.
Hillis could be out as well as Haden, if both miss the game things will be a lot better for us
Originally posted by jreff22:
Hillis could be out as well as Haden, if both miss the game things will be a lot better for us

Even if they were in, we've played, check that..we've beat better players.
Let them boyz play! 9ers gon take it either way.

6-1 baby
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Hillis could be out as well as Haden, if both miss the game things will be a lot better for us

Even if they were in, we've played, check that..we've beat better players.
Let them boyz play! 9ers gon take it either way.

6-1 baby

I have watched a lot of Cle ball the past couple of years and can honestly say Haden is a VERY good up and coming CB and Hillis is no joke when he gets going. I would rather have an easy win coming off of the bye.
it's obvious that we have a better team. In past games we would lower down to the competition and even lose these games.

This game is a measuring point on mentality and focus.
Under the new CBA, Harbaugh was required to give his players four days off during the bye week. He worked a deal with them three weeks ago: If they won their last two games, they would get an additional day off for each victory.Read more: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2011/10/mike-singletary-sought-to-turn.html#ixzz1bLVqvP5g
  • gage
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,475
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Don't the Browns always try weird plays in the game, as in half-back passes and fake punts and such?

I remember they beat the Patriots because they went very exotic and had NE scrambling to stop them but Cleveland was a step ahead with mis direction plays.

I don't think we get burned but I hope we check that film, because they can't beat us sticking to the basics
Hopefully their RB decides to pass the ball on the goal line if he starts to get tackled.

lol
Originally posted by valrod33:
Under the new CBA, Harbaugh was required to give his players four days off during the bye week. He worked a deal with them three weeks ago: If they won their last two games, they would get an additional day off for each victory.Read more: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2011/10/mike-singletary-sought-to-turn.html#ixzz1bLVqvP5g

Ah, so that's why they played so well.
Mike Sando thinks we'll be 8-2 going into the Thanksgiving Harbowl
The previously undefeated Lions couldn't win at home despite the Niners multiple penalties, turnovers and even dropped TD passes (that game was closer than it should've been). What the heck is Cleveland going to do to a well-rested 49ers team that can run with Gore/Hunter and can put tons of pressure with only 4 DL (more coverage guys because of it)? Last home game, Niners destroyed the Bucs, who are better than the Browns and that was supposed to be a close game. If there's any lock of the week victory, it's gotta be this one.
Originally posted by dorkasaurus_rex:

no way hills is gonna just casually bounce that s**t to the outside. and f**k all their sprite trickery pass plays! 6-1
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Mike Sando thinks we'll be 8-2 going into the Thanksgiving Harbowl


F him!






















Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Mike Sando thinks we'll be 8-2 going into the Thanksgiving Harbowl

nah, 9-1