Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mod
  • Veteran
31 - 17 Eagles

hope I'm wrong
Originally posted by modninerfan:
31 - 17 Eagles

hope I'm wrong

I don't think Vegas will put a 14 point spread on this game. More like 7.5 IMHO.

28 - 20 Eagles is about what I expect.

We come out with a nice scripted drive, and struggle the remainder of the game. I think McCoy will have a big game as a pass catcher.

But, If we can somehow pull this off, it would be a 'road winning streak !?!'
Alright, after the first two weeks, i jokingly said Gore needs to wear the visor, since he hasnt worn it yet and hes been awful without one. And we all know, Gore almost all the time wears a visor.

Now, after Sunday's win (without a visor), if that f**ker doesnt have a plastic shield over his facemask next week, someone should inform him that i can, and will drop him from my fantasy team.

Yeah, wear that visor Gore! itll do you good!!!
I am concerned about our chances on the road, and against Vick. We had a close game against them in SF last year, but I just don't know if we have the firepower to contend with Philly.

I would love to put up a win, but I hate to say that I am not expecting one. Only hoping at this point.
I'm not expecting a pretty game from us. Our OLine has progressively gotten worse with each game.
28-17 eagles
  • Silky
  • Veteran
My brother, sister, and brother-in-law are going to this game. My sister and bro in law are straight eagles fans. My brother says hes a 49ers fan, but I know hes a closet eagles fan as well. Those lucky b*stards get to watch my 49ers while i'm in hell right now!
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
My brother, sister, and brother-in-law are going to this game. My sister and bro in law are straight eagles fans. My brother says hes a 49ers fan, but I know hes a closet eagles fan as well. Those lucky b*stards get to watch my 49ers while i'm in hell right now!

They well not have a pleasant experience if they are wearing 49ers gear
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:

Stockton? Sorry to hear it.

But seriously, it's hard to ignore a history of Andy Reid nailing us no matter the personnel. I've been extremely optimistic going into the past 3 games, yet here I say no way we beat Philly, especially in their house. Probably an absolute shellacking. But of course I hope to the lord I'm wrong, and will proudly s**t my pants if we win.
31-17 Eagles

Philis Ds breakout game..espically with our Oline getting progressively worse... Babin gets 2 sacks himself

y'all predictions are copy cats
24-17 niners

they ant stop the run

they dont have the LB or S to guard VD (they will shut down our WR)

they cant stop the run i think we have our breakout run game here

we can stop the run and our LB are too fast for mccoy to get anything going in the pass or run game

mike vick isnt the best pure passer if we force him to pass we can win this game
Niners VS Eagles -6

My prediction: Eagles 17 SF 20
Niners 24-21.

Rough game, but not only do the players learn, but Harbaugh overcomes/learns from his previous mistakes, and Akers boots in a 53yd monster over his former team, in their own house (to win the game with 30 seconds left).

I seriously see this game playing out like the Dallas game (also with a hostile/non-welcoming crowd), but we get s**t done this time, and legitimize ourselves as the early favorites to win the NFC West.
Originally posted by wi9erfan920:
Hey guys long time follower, first time poster diehard niner fan in Wisconsin! With that said we gotta play better on our oline, rachal has to be benched. We need to run against that philly defense I think there front seven isn't anything great! I'm excited I think we can pull this out! I can almost smell 3-1!!

Welcome to the zone man!
Share 49ersWebzone