There are 178 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Nate Byham out for season

Originally posted by 9erred:
Can you say trent baalke please get on the phone with kevin Boss's agent and get him here with a 3-4 year deal. Harbaughs offense uses multiple TE's, Boss can block and catch, and simply is in the right place at the right time, a key componenet for a wCO TE.

Being a clutch player in big games doesn't hurt either. Certainly worth a phone call.
Baalke well replace him easily because he is great at signing scrubs.
NOT COOL
Originally posted by jimbagg:
Originally posted by 9erred:
Can you say trent baalke please get on the phone with kevin Boss's agent and get him here with a 3-4 year deal. Harbaughs offense uses multiple TE's, Boss can block and catch, and simply is in the right place at the right time, a key componenet for a wCO TE.

Being a clutch player in big games doesn't hurt either. Certainly worth a phone call.

I would think Boss will be too expensive to be our 3rd TE, he was the starter in NY and a decent one, hed be great to have, but I dont see it being plausible...

Bo Scaife was released by Tennessee, hes a solid blocking vet, we could prolly get him for a year cheap
Two torn ACLs and an Achilles rupture in 3 days of camp.. hooray for the lockout. Depth is going to be important this year... good thing we've got plenty of it.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
3rd string TE
who cares he sucks.
Originally posted by brizznasty:
who cares he sucks.

You know what ... you suck ... JK .
Well with the continuing good news I think I will finish the bottle of Patron my friend bought me.
Who cares. We lose starters and dont even try to replace them. You think they give a s**t that our #3 TE is out. No starting RB, #1 WR is out at least a month, no center, no nose tackle, no good pass rushers, only 1 starting CB and 1 starting safety but no worries, we're signing undrafted FA's. FML.

[ Edited by jones49 on Aug 1, 2011 at 16:49:59 ]
Who is this Byham guy?!?
Originally posted by jones49:
Who cares. We lose starters and dont even try to replace them. You think they give a s**t that our #3 TE is out. No starting RB, #1 WR is out at least a month, no center, no nose tackle, no good pass rushers, only 1 starting CB and 1 starting safety but no worries, we're signing undrafted FA's. FML.

You're right, they don't care about their players getting injured.
Byham is our desgnated blocking TE. The guy was an important piece in our running game. Baalke will need to pickup a replacement if we are going to have success on the ground. FO needs to get their rears in gear and start signing otherwise open tryouts are coming.lol.
Idiots when I left this board 6yrs ago, Idiots still. If you can't even show respect for the players when they suffer potential career ending injuries how in hell do you expect to attract quality free agents. Un educated fans/trolls.

But, here's a thought valrod, bizznasty and the other two. Take a few mins and visit the Pats, Jets, Packers, Colts or Saints boards and let me know if their fans disparage their players the way you a holes just did with Byham. Good kid, hard worker, **** blocker and from what I heard he worked his a** off during the lockout to really contribute this year.

Moderator? Isn't valrod a mod. Geez.