Nate Byham out for season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
really liked the kid....

guess we are looking for a new TE next year
We'll be fine
Originally posted by jreff22:
really liked the kid....

I liked him too. I'd rather just re-sign Walker and try to keep Reuland around though than having to draft another rookie. I wonder though how interested Walker would be in staying here though, I think he can start for a handful of teams.
if walker goes somewhere else we have reuland, this dude is legit. may not have delanies speed but his hands are way better and im sure his blocking is better. this dude can play
Does this mean that Manningham will wear #82 now?
I think they try to stash Reuland on the practice squad and if Walker leaves, Reuland will become the #2.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
really liked the kid....

I liked him too. I'd rather just re-sign Walker and try to keep Reuland around though than having to draft another rookie. I wonder though how interested Walker would be in staying here though, I think he can start for a handful of teams.

I would like to see what kind of TE Harbs would draft
Originally posted by btthepunk:
really liked the kid....

I would like to see what kind of TE Harbs would draft

trade for Fleener?
Originally posted by ninermedic:

Who knows. He's worn a different number on every team he has been on since high school
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by ninermedic:

Who knows. He's worn a different number on every team he has been on since high school

No in the final practice(s) after Byham was cut Manningham was still wearing 14. I would not expect him to change his #, unless he really has to think about it. I wouldnt think he would need to, if he wanted the # all he had to do as say so. It seems like he wants to separate himself from his time with the Giants.
[ Edited by sfout on Aug 18, 2012 at 9:47 AM ]

Share 49ersWebzone