LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

49ers sign FB Jack Corcoran

Shop Find 49ers gear online
#49ers sign FB Jack Corcoran to 3-year deal. He was on Titans practice squad in '10 as a rookie. Teammate of 49ers Anthony Davis at Rutgers.

http://twitter.com/#!/49ers
haha keep the no namers coming baalke
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
not being a homer, but this guy is actually pretty good.
why did we waste a draft pick then on a project FB then?

does that mean Miller will stay on the defensive side of the ball..i hope so
Originally posted by crabman82:

Not to say I'm sold on Baalke, but in all honesty, when the 49ers began installing the west coast offense in 1979, the team was filled with a bunch of no names. Seems like we are going to be relying heavily on coaching as opposed to talent.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Not to say I'm sold on Baalke, but in all honesty, when the 49ers began installing the west coast offense in 1979, the team was filled with a bunch of no names. Seems like we are going to be relying heavily on coaching as opposed to talent.

i understand being in yr 1 of a new regime, its yr 1 for them, but like yr 9 or 10 for us fans....only frustration for me is the div is right there for the taking, the other 3 teams in this div see that, they making some moves, we're going backwards, its lame, and i probably wont re-new my sunday ticket just based off of this FA period
Rutgers guy here.

Guy will be a major upgrade over Norris. A good WCO fullback. Did an outstanding job blocking for Ray Rice at Rutgers.
Originally posted by susweel:

LMAO NO MAS!

Originally posted by Schulzy:
Rutgers guy here.

Guy will be a major upgrade over Norris. A good WCO fullback. Did an outstanding job blocking for Ray Rice at Rutgers.

oh no, some sense, watch out bud people will say its a FB, well i guess people who want Norris gone will still be mad with this.

U people are to idiotic IMO.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

In 1979 and for the next 10-15 years, the system Bill Walsh installed was new and nobody really knew how to defend it. That isn't the case anymore.
I hope he beats out norris!
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Rutgers guy here.

oh no, some sense, watch out bud people will say its a FB, well i guess people who want Norris gone will still be mad with this.

U people are to idiotic IMO.

I actually like this move, but face it, we haven't done much of anything.
this is all i could find on him... lol

[ Edited by ItsKapTime on Jul 30, 2011 at 11:54:25 ]
Share 49ersWebzone