Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabtree has a foot injury...

• KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
It's the same foot that had the stress fracture so why is all of this being dumped on Crabtree personally ? Why exactly should we trade him if it is a legit injury ?

Ninertalk

Anyone know if he had surgery on this foot or is he still trying to let it get better on it's own since before he came into the NFL? If he hasn't it might be time to get it operated on so he can salvage some of the season and not end up having it wreck his career.

He has surgery on it, yes.
F
A
C
E
P
A
L
M

A
T

T
H
E
S
E

R
E
S
P
O
N
S
E
S

this
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
so when do we go after Braylon?

no no no no no

yes yes yes yes yes
Figured
  • Chief
  • Veteran
And everyone was cursing him for not practicing during the meaningless "Alex Camp".

Dude is hurt, football players get hurt. Hopefully he will be back for week 1.
If we get the (giants) steve smith, and James jones.. man look out.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
F
A
C
E
P
A
L
M

A
T

T
H
E
S
E

R
E
S
P
O
N
S
E
S

this

Hey Hey Hey girlfriend

Where you been ?
in fuking credible
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Wow already on PUP list:

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
The 49ers say they will place WR Michael Crabtree on the physically-unable to perform list with a foot injury.
26 seconds ago

I think the 49ers are trying to make a move.
Out for at least first six games then

Need a WR like yesterday

I think thats only for regular season..but during pre-season i think it just allows us an extra roster spot, anyone that can confirm?
Originally posted by Chief:
And everyone was cursing him for not practicing during the meaningless "Alex Camp".

Players placed on the PUP list are automatically out for 6 games
You guys are ridiculous with these comments. Hope he can get his foot dealt with once and for all so he can get his career on track.
Originally posted by Chief:

All PUP players are ineligible to play or practice for the first six weeks (not games) of the season.
After Week 6, a three-week window opens during which the players can return to practice (while not counting against the 53-man roster). In order to play this season, a PUP player must start practicing during that window. So the earliest a player could begin practicing is Oct. 18 and the latest is Nov. 1.
Once the player starts practicing, a second three-week window opens. At some point during that window, the player must be activated to the 53-man roster or be ineligible to play for the rest of the year. So the earliest a PUP player could be eligible to play is Week 7. The latest is Week 13.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/26890/clarifying-pup-list-rules-quiz-to-follow
I'm not happy he's hurt, so don't get me wrong, but this actually makes me feel a bit better.

It sounds like him not practicing with the team was because of a legit injury. He showed up anyway to get the classroom stuff in.

Some peeps here tho want to hate him no matter what, but I'll give the guy a break if its a legit injury. I'm sure he's more disappointed than anyone to be hurt again.
F
A
C
E
P
A
L
M

A
T

T
H
E
S
E

R
E
S
P
O
N
S
E
S

this

Hey Hey Hey girlfriend

Where you been ?

here and there
Can we steal Sidney Rice from Seattle? He hasn't officially signed yet, right?