There are 225 users in the forums

Crabtree has a foot injury...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
It's the same foot that had the stress fracture so why is all of this being dumped on Crabtree personally ? Why exactly should we trade him if it is a legit injury ?

Ninertalk

Anyone know if he had surgery on this foot or is he still trying to let it get better on it's own since before he came into the NFL? If he hasn't it might be time to get it operated on so he can salvage some of the season and not end up having it wreck his career.

Apparently, most of niner talk doesn't realize how important a foot is to a WR. It's obviously affecting him... it's a crack in a bone in the foot... it's not a hangnail.

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jul 28, 2011 at 19:53:06 ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
f**kin mangina was right about him. sooo..james jones and braylon?? moss??

we need a WR that will catch the ball consistently...those guys dont
  • evil
  • Veteran
F
A
C
E
P
A
L
M

A
T

T
H
E
S
E

R
E
S
P
O
N
S
E
S
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Wow already on PUP list:

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
The 49ers say they will place WR Michael Crabtree on the physically-unable to perform list with a foot injury.
26 seconds ago

I think the 49ers are trying to make a move.

Hopefully.

Man Greg Salas and Ryan Whalen would be looking good right about now. Both have 10x's more heart than Crabtree.
Wow already on PUP list:

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
The 49ers say they will place WR Michael Crabtree on the physically-unable to perform list with a foot injury.
26 seconds ago

hopefully 2 moves nnamdi and jones/floyd
Wow already on PUP list:

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
26 seconds ago

When you are on the Pup list you can't come back during the season right? waht about during the preseason? or does that mean he is out for the year already?
Wow already on PUP list:

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
26 seconds ago

Out for at least first six games then

Need a WR like yesterday
Originally posted by Gore_21:
It's the same foot that had the stress fracture so why is all of this being dumped on Crabtree personally ? Why exactly should we trade him if it is a legit injury ?

Ninertalk

Anyone know if he had surgery on this foot or is he still trying to let it get better on it's own since before he came into the NFL? If he hasn't it might be time to get it operated on so he can salvage some of the season and not end up having it wreck his career.

i believe it was surgically repaired

Quote:
The injury is to the same foot that Crabtree had surgically repaired prior to the 2009 draft, though it's not certain if it's an aggravation or a separate ailment.
Good thing for us, there are MANY free agent wr's on the market:

A few worth checking out...

- Steve Smith (NYG)- fits GREAT with the westcoast offense
- Braylon Edwards
- Roy Williams
- James Jones

Don't be surprised if we end up with one of these guys...
Wow already on PUP list:

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
26 seconds ago

So doesn't that mean he can't participate in the classroom stuff either?

• Antix
  • Veteran
I'm usually not one to overreact but we need to trade Crabtree. It's obvious he don't wanna be here and we're never gonna get full production from him anyway.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Ninertalk

He has surgery on it, yes.
F
A
C
E
P
A
L
M

A
T