There are 1,251 users in the forums
With Baas to the Giants, what does that mean for us?
Jul 27, 2011 at 7:20 AM
- Mr.Mcgibblets
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,079
Adam Snyder was our center for Camp Alex. I think he puts all his reps now there starts at center in September.
Jul 27, 2011 at 7:20 AM
- elguapo
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,520
would we start the rookie c from stanford who is already familiar with harbaughs system?
baas was above average at C except for the beautifully hicked ball ten yards over alexs head
baas was above average at C except for the beautifully hicked ball ten yards over alexs head
Jul 27, 2011 at 7:20 AM
- Dajanksta
- CrankyJanke
- Posts: 68,520
Dude we don't win games, we don't pay for GOOD players, and we are unable to cut the f**kign cord from Alex Smith and I'm sure the entire league can see that, knowing we wont go anywhere with him at qb. Why would anyone sign here?
Jul 27, 2011 at 7:23 AM
- PhillyNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,995
I think we go fishing for a free Agent now, How can you not? Snyder is the first back up at 3 out of 5 line postions and the kids are all later round and non drafteds that need time to develop. The Cowboys and Giants are tossing linemen in the street like they are a dime a dozen...time to make some phone calls.
Jul 27, 2011 at 7:25 AM
- Eastcoast49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,131
I went to the Giants website they have not announced the deal yet maybe some hope left...
Jul 27, 2011 at 7:26 AM
- jayb49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 998
Sh!t, I knew after TKO left there would be some more. This one is going to hurt too...
Jul 27, 2011 at 7:28 AM
- canadian49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,472
Adam Snyder? Daniel Kilgore? Person?
Havent got the slightest clue what the plan Harbaugh was talking about, is.
Havent got the slightest clue what the plan Harbaugh was talking about, is.
Jul 27, 2011 at 7:30 AM
- niners94
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,651
Heitman back as our starter?
Jul 27, 2011 at 7:31 AM
- canadian49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,472
Originally posted by niners94:
Heitman back as our starter?
Out for the year again with the Neck I believe
Jul 27, 2011 at 7:31 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Originally posted by niners94:
Heitman back as our starter?
out for the year after neck surgery
Jul 27, 2011 at 7:32 AM
- 190836
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,972
We are building through the draft. LOL
Jul 27, 2011 at 7:36 AM
- simplyfloyd
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,857
Is anybody else wondering why we let bass go? was he not that good for us? did he want to much?
I mean...we dont have heitman this year? so..what gives?
THis confuses the junk out of me. If we lose anymore guys, i'm going to start thinking baalke may not be the right man for the job. You can't just let talent walk out the door without even trying...
I would have thought, release clements, sign bass, goldson, and mcdonald. I dont get paid millions to make those calls though...so...i will just go back to playing madden and shut up.
I mean...we dont have heitman this year? so..what gives?
THis confuses the junk out of me. If we lose anymore guys, i'm going to start thinking baalke may not be the right man for the job. You can't just let talent walk out the door without even trying...
I would have thought, release clements, sign bass, goldson, and mcdonald. I dont get paid millions to make those calls though...so...i will just go back to playing madden and shut up.
Jul 27, 2011 at 7:37 AM
- Mr.Mcgibblets
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,079
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Is anybody else wondering why we let bass go? was he not that good for us? did he want to much?
I mean...we dont have heitman this year? so..what gives?
THis confuses the junk out of me. If we lose anymore guys, i'm going to start thinking baalke may not be the right man for the job. You can't just let talent walk out the door without even trying...
I would have thought, release clements, sign bass, goldson, and mcdonald. I dont get paid millions to make those calls though...so...i will just go back to playing madden and shut up.
Guess NYG offered him a crazy deal he couldn't turn down.
Jul 27, 2011 at 7:38 AM
- Sjceruti
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,528
Baas was ok but why overpay for him? I mean I dont know how much he got but it makes sense for a team like the Giants to grab him because he's cheap for them, fills a need with OHara gone, and they have Super Bowl aspirations.
Us on the other hand have a first year GM and HC. They probably want to do things their way and I dont doubt they have a plan.
Everyone is freaking out about resigning Alex but why not see what he can do with a real offensive mind? Its really a win win. We see what he does and he can be a stopgap for Kap in the meantime.
Many freaked out about TKO but he's on the downturn and its better to let him go a year early that a year late.
And now Baas. The guy was decent but nothing I would tie 3-4 years and 15 Mil too.
Gotta trust the front office and realize this isnt going to be fixed in a year or even 2. Harbaugh will want his type of guys and I trust that. That is all for my rant.
Us on the other hand have a first year GM and HC. They probably want to do things their way and I dont doubt they have a plan.
Everyone is freaking out about resigning Alex but why not see what he can do with a real offensive mind? Its really a win win. We see what he does and he can be a stopgap for Kap in the meantime.
Many freaked out about TKO but he's on the downturn and its better to let him go a year early that a year late.
And now Baas. The guy was decent but nothing I would tie 3-4 years and 15 Mil too.
Gotta trust the front office and realize this isnt going to be fixed in a year or even 2. Harbaugh will want his type of guys and I trust that. That is all for my rant.