There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011-2012 49ers Off Season Signings (FA's and/or Trades)

I was impressed with him in college, but he's the type of player that doesn't make it in the NFL. Maybe he works as a running back, receiver, or even a Wildcat QB (although I think that fad has run its' course).
  • Antix
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,239
I like the move b/c of the character issue.

Maybe this proves the FO and staff is more interested in getting guys that can win football games other than guys who can win nobel peace prizes.
Originally posted by kray28:
I was impressed with him in college, but he's the type of player that doesn't make it in the NFL. Maybe he works as a running back, receiver, or even a Wildcat QB (although I think that fad has run its' course).

next michael robinson?
i like him and hope him the best
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,628
Originally posted by Antix:
I like the move b/c of the character issue.

Maybe this proves the FO and staff is more interested in getting guys that can win football games other than guys who can win nobel peace prizes.

Yeah, but where the hell is he going to play? He's nothing more than camp fodder - and wasn't he busted for stealing some laptops?

[ Edited by mayo49 on Jul 27, 2011 at 02:11:27 ]
  • Antix
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,239
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Antix:
I like the move b/c of the character issue.

Maybe this proves the FO and staff is more interested in getting guys that can win football games other than guys who can win nobel peace prizes.

Yeah, but where the hell is he going to play? He's nothing more than camp fodder.

True. i dont expect him to ball. im just saying at least they're doing something different by getting somebody questionable.

Meh...I guess to me, it just seems we are doing the same thing we've been doing since '06 (new staff, same qb, same position problems), at least they tried something a bit different. probably wont matter though.
Anybody read this? I can say for sure that I never really followed Jeremiah's college career but I had heard of his 'transgressions'. This investigative piece just tells me that often there are two sides to every story...but equally often, no one bothers to look past the sound bite, especially on the internet. We may have a steal here if this article has some real truth and JH and staff have a plan. I am looking for the next chapter to unfold. It may be a very short chapter...or not.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/football/ncaa/07/27/masoli/index.html
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,751
Lets hope our Super Bowl trophy's don't come up missing
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Lets hope our Super Bowl trophy's don't come up missing

Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by ninerdaddy:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by Digger:
Hated this guy when I was at Arizona, every time I thought we put that game out of reach he led the Ducks right back. I was so happy when he got busted and kicked out of school.

Having said that, I can see him being a Seneca Wallace type-weapon for us.

Yay.


I've seen his highlights.... I was poking fun at Wallace. He's not that exciting.

Hahaha hey I never said it was an exciting option, just the type of QB I think he'll be! Really though, if we're inserting a change-of-pace QB to run a couple gadget running plays, it should probably be Kaep, much like the way Tebow was used early last season.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
Originally posted by Digger:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by ninerdaddy:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by Digger:
Hated this guy when I was at Arizona, every time I thought we put that game out of reach he led the Ducks right back. I was so happy when he got busted and kicked out of school.

Having said that, I can see him being a Seneca Wallace type-weapon for us.

Yay.


I've seen his highlights.... I was poking fun at Wallace. He's not that exciting.

Hahaha hey I never said it was an exciting option, just the type of QB I think he'll be! Really though, if we're inserting a change-of-pace QB to run a couple gadget running plays, it should probably be Kaep, much like the way Tebow was used early last season.

Yep.
He wont be playing QB for 49ers...

http://www.csnbayarea.com/07/26/11/img-srchttpcsnbayareacomcommonglobal_ima/l_49ers.html?blockID=543636&feedID=5936

He's listed as runing back.
Originally posted by fakers23:
He wont be playing QB for 49ers...

http://www.csnbayarea.com/07/26/11/img-srchttpcsnbayareacomcommonglobal_ima/l_49ers.html?blockID=543636&feedID=5936

He's listed as runing back.

M-Rob 2.0. For Harbaugh's version of the taser.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
Told you guys.

He looks like a running back.