There are 194 users in the forums

2011-2012 49ers Off Season Signings (FA's and/or Trades)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by RichmondPete:

How is a statement conflicting with everything thats published and accepted information a fact that others should just accept without any doubt?

Oh, stop picking fights.

The dude is obviously an alum.... He's got no reason to lie.

It's a minor detail. Just let it go, man.

When someone has something condescending to say about my stance on a subject and I respond to it I am not picking a fight. This whole thing started with a comment I made, which is none of this matters if the guy can play ball. I don't care whether or not the Ducks alumn knows the truth because its irrelevant information that can't be backed up at all.

[ Edited by RichmondPete on Jul 26, 2011 at 16:59:40 ]
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
He better get back from Samoa if he wants to make it back in time for TC.

He should be fine hopping a flight tomorrow, shouldn't he?

Just seemed like I knew about him being signed before he did or else my family in Daily City would've called me already.

Huh... call them and find out! Get the scoop for us, yo!

My wife is up there getting the scoop for me right now, hopefully I he'll hook me up with all kinds of 9er gear. I guarantee come TC a big crowd of my family will be there.

Sweet! Take lots of pictures, man!
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

How is a statement conflicting with everything thats published and accepted information a fact that others should just accept without any doubt?

Oh, stop picking fights.

When someone has something condescending to say about my stance on a subject and I respond to it I am not picking a fight. This whole thing started with a comment I made, which is none of this matters if the guy can play ball. I don't care whether or not the Ducks alumn knows the truth because its irrelevant.

Ok, so it's easy enough to just let it go, right?

We all agree with your point, it was just a detail.

Oh, stop picking fights.

When someone has something condescending to say about my stance on a subject and I respond to it I am not picking a fight. This whole thing started with a comment I made, which is none of this matters if the guy can play ball. I don't care whether or not the Ducks alumn knows the truth because its irrelevant information that can't be backed up at all.

I went to highschool with Stevie Johnson. Did you know he's a transvestite? See how easy it is?

And belaboring the point any further would be pointless.
Originally posted by 49erThrowback:

Oh, stop picking fights.

I went to highschool with Stevie Johnson. Did you know he's a transvestite? See how easy it is?

So would jumping in and prolonging the conversation
if any personal items are missing from the locker room youll know who to go to

Oh, stop picking fights.

Goes without saying.

Oh, stop picking fights.

Goes without saying.

I don't think it does.....
Originally posted by Digger:
Hated this guy when I was at Arizona, every time I thought we put that game out of reach he led the Ducks right back. I was so happy when he got busted and kicked out of school.

Having said that, I can see him being a Seneca Wallace type-weapon for us.

Yay.

Oh, stop picking fights.

Goes without saying.

Evidently...

• Wodwo
  • Veteran

Oh, stop picking fights.

Goes without saying.

Evidently...

Rope a Dope
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerdaddy:
Hated this guy when I was at Arizona, every time I thought we put that game out of reach he led the Ducks right back. I was so happy when he got busted and kicked out of school.

Yay.

I've seen his highlights.... I was poking fun at Wallace. He's not that exciting.
Originally posted by ninerdaddy:

Yay.

He certainly inflicted a lot of pain on Pac10 teams that year...
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
He better get back from Samoa if he wants to make it back in time for TC.

He should be fine hopping a flight tomorrow, shouldn't he?

Just seemed like I knew about him being signed before he did or else my family in Daily City would've called me already.

Huh... call them and find out! Get the scoop for us, yo!

My wife is up there getting the scoop for me right now, hopefully I he'll hook me up with all kinds of 9er gear. I guarantee come TC a big crowd of my family will be there.

Sweet! Take lots of pictures, man!

Can't stuck down here in Hawaii.

But I agree with most, he maybe just a camp arm, or they may have him learn another position, even my wife thinks he should.

Just got off the phone with my cousin and I guess it was for a lap top, guitar and weed.
People seem to be underating this guy as an UDFA. No one sees a bit of Hines Ward mixed with Randl-el coming out of college? He was QB of the ducks cause he was one of, if not the most athletic guys on the team. He tough and doesn't shy away from contact, plays with attitude, quick as hell and adds versatility with the ability to throw the ball for some trick plays.

We will find out if he has hands and can learn to run routes, but if any rookie UDFA wide receivers are gonna get a roster spot... the early money is on him.

[ Edited by 5280High on Jul 26, 2011 at 17:20:28 ]
Share 49ersWebzone