LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Most annoying thing last year

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Most annoying thing last year

theres a s**t load of other things that were annoying but im too stoned to remeber.

that run play made me more mad than anything last year. followed by the dbs always playin off of the wr.

[ Edited by FreddyG on Jun 23, 2011 at 19:39:43 ]
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
I want to vote for"I'll have to go back and check the film."
Originally posted by 9er2k:

yeah thats a good one
I'm going with the DB's always playing off the line. Standing 8 yards in the endzone when the ball is on the 2 gets hard to watch.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'm going with the DB's always playing off the line. Standing 8 yards in the endzone when the ball is on the 2 gets hard to watch.

it got hard to watch some of our games. when 90% of the fans know they are gonna hit us with a quick slant how does a coach not know.
I voted for DB's.....only because the play that "BROKE" our season was the fumble by Nate Clements against ATL......boy was that annoying.......we couldnt recover after that......
Definitely the 10 yard cushions from the CBs... just terrible.

Crabtree clanking some INTs off his hands early on is a close 2nd.
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
I voted for DB's.....only because the play that "BROKE" our season was the fumble by Nate Clements against ATL......boy was that annoying.......we couldnt recover after that......

not DBs in general but a particular thing. like them playin 10yrd deep every where on the field. what was someting that happened during the games that really annoyed you?

[ Edited by FreddyG on Jun 23, 2011 at 19:38:49 ]
Originally posted by FreddyG:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:

not DBs in general but a particular thing. like them playin 10yrd deep every where on the field. what was someting that happened during the games that really annoyed you?

Well I think a combination of them playing back and not bump coverage, and no pass rush made me mad last season......
I seem to remember there being a lot of tipped passes picked off by defenders, either tipped at the line or bounce off a guy's hands. Twice against the saints, once against the chiefs, once against the falcons. Those are just the ones I remember...

Oh yeah, also the stupid dramatic music FOX played during the Seahawks game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQu0ynlNtbg

'Alexcuses'

'We want Carr'
Originally posted by 9er2k:

Good option, but I'll vote for the whole Singletary regime.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Every goddamn game was a nail biter except maybe 1 or 2... Blood pressure city.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I seem to remember there being a lot of tipped passes picked off by defenders, either tipped at the line or bounce off a guy's hands. Twice against the saints, once against the chiefs, once against the falcons. Those are just the ones I remember...

Oh yeah, also the stupid dramatic music FOX played during the Seahawks game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQu0ynlNtbg

LMFAO that was so funny. it was like i was watching 300 or some s**t
I am very annoying about player who was ego and jokes for play games! They are nothing to focus for serious games!
Share 49ersWebzone