There are 232 users in the forums

Most annoying thing last year

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Most annoying thing last year

Originally posted by Antix:
Lack of adjustments and our innate desire to turn the ball over at the worst possible times. At least 4 losses because of idiotic turnovers.

This.. random gore fumbles, delanie walker fumbles, alex smith fumbles..
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Getting out coached almost every week.
Originally posted by Hitman49:
not getting plays in on time...leading to buring time outs...delay of game...and not being able to audible out of the call when seeing how the def. is lined up....
Not getting plays in must be the winner. Never saw anything like it in 30+ years.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
not throwing the ball more
by far the morgan edge blocks. we would have at least gained more yardage on 1st and 2nd down runs if our play calling wasn't blatantly obvious

the cornerback 10 yard cushion was a CLOSE second. damn, you're bringing back bad memories
Losing
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Losing

should've been used to it
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Losing

should've been used to it

It doesn't make it less annoying
Originally posted by 9er2k:
I want to vote for"I'll have to go back and check the film."

This one definitly!!!, but if I had to choose one that is listed; I would go for the Run on 1st and 2nd down.
got to be the lack of offensive creativity

There where alot of things that annoyed me last yr. Jimmy rays techno bowl offense scheme run, run screenpass punt. Throwing jimmy ray under the bus and not firing singletary soon enough. Not letting westbrook play until gore got injured. fINALLY NOT SINGING A VET QB Troy smith did ok not great but ok For singletary acting like a drill serganat yelling at him didnt help.
Originally posted by NorthNiner:
not getting plays in on time...leading to buring time outs...delay of game...and not being able to audible out of the call when seeing how the def. is lined up....
Not getting plays in must be the winner. Never saw anything like it in 30+ years.

This and Singletary having to watch the film before answering simple questions were the two indications as to how bad this team would be and how ill prepared. The first cost games, the second credibility.
  • Timma
  • Veteran
Can't pick. Equally annoyed. All of the above.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by NorthNiner:

This and Singletary having to watch the film before answering simple questions were the two indications as to how bad this team would be and how ill prepared. The first cost games, the second credibility.

the third, my sanity
Alex Smith failing miserably like he always does year in and year out.
Share 49ersWebzone