Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Team Workouts Thread

• Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
TKO doesn't support "player organized work-outs"...

link

I been saying this for a while now camp Alex is nothing more then a good PR stunt.

thus why it's been coined camp alex.

Love TKO, but as a 49er fan I gotta disagree with his view on this. I think these practies will be invaluable to us in getting better. We're learning a new system & whatever work they an get in...I'm all for it.
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
TKO doesn't support "player organized work-outs"...

link

I been saying this for a while now camp Alex is nothing more then a good PR stunt.

thus why it's been coined camp alex.

Love TKO, but as a 49er fan I gotta disagree with his view on this. I think these practies will be invaluable to us in getting better. We're learning a new system & whatever work they an get in...I'm all for it.

This, plus we wouldnt have had anythign to talk about, and no crabtree drama.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Alex is an ass kisser.

becareful insulting the great one is a warnable offence

he really looks like a leader now.....
Not certain where to post this since Kaep isn't on the team yet...

49ers rookie QB Colin Kaepernick (lower leg surgery) was cleared last week to resume all football activities.
Kaepernick had already been practicing at player-organized workouts by late June. He won't be limited in any fashion for his training camp battle with Alex Smith.

So Kaep is ready to go and just in time for camp to start or another camp Alex...
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jacklegniner:

49ers rookie QB Colin Kaepernick (lower leg surgery) was cleared last week to resume all football activities.
Kaepernick had already been practicing at player-organized workouts by late June. He won't be limited in any fashion for his training camp battle with Alex Smith.

So Kaep is ready to go and just in time for camp to start or another camp Alex...

Good to hear! I was a little worried about it because of all the weird secrecy.

Thanks for the update.

Eventhough I secretly want him to win, I want the rook to start off on the bench.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Eventhough I secretly want him to win, I want the rook to start off on the bench.

I like it either way. Learn on the bench or be the guy who has the talent to start right away. What I don't want is Alex to get benched again. For our sake and for his...he has been good to us this off season and I hope he doesn't have to go through being benched again. If he loses, I would rather it happen in training camp.