LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Team Workouts Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
BOOM NEW THREAD

ASnyds68
So random. Just met @kaepernick7. Pulled up next to him at a red light.
[ Edited by valrod33 on May 24, 2011 at 2:37 PM ]
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Make this the new one. I killed the old one after I had to hand out a few warnings.
doesnt really qualify as team workout unless snyder stopped a car from running him over
According to Barrows Crab was a no show today
Originally posted by valrod33:
BOOM NEW THREAD

ASnyds68
So random. Just met @kaepernick7. Pulled up next to him at a red light.

Finally! This should be where the beat reporters should be at, with cameras. See how Kaep looks throwing next to Alex would be the best news of this offseason.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

neither was Josh Morgan or Ronald Johnson. Only recievers there were Jurovich and some college WRs from San Jose

neither was Josh Morgan or Ronald Johnson. Only recievers there were Jurovich and some college WRs from San Jose

Yeah but with RJ and JMorgan you know they have already gotten some work in with Alex. Crabtree is a starter and hasn't gotten any yet. Not saying that he wont eventually show up and that there isn't plenty of time yet but at the same time it is a little dissapointing to hear he was supposed to show up and didn't.

i know but problem is crabtree hasnt been to one yet

but at least he is in the bay area which is a start
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

1 practice is all Crabs needs.
Originally posted by Joecool:

I dont really agree with that. He hardly played in preseason and TC last season, even though he had OTAs under his belt, and we saw how the disconnect+batted balls effected the QBs. Troy had a ball in the Rams game that was batted and should have been caught and turned into an INT, and Alex had like 5 of those where he and MCTree were not on the same page. Just cuz dude's in shape doesn't mean he's ready to go.

Yeah but with RJ and JMorgan you know they have already gotten some work in with Alex. Crabtree is a starter and hasn't gotten any yet. Not saying that he wont eventually show up and that there isn't plenty of time yet but at the same time it is a little dissapointing to hear he was supposed to show up and didn't.

maybe they were studying the playbook together
Originally posted by Joecool:

I dont really agree with that. He hardly played in preseason and TC last season, even though he had OTAs under his belt, and we saw how the disconnect+batted balls effected the QBs. Troy had a ball in the Rams game that was batted and should have been caught and turned into an INT, and Alex had like 5 of those where he and MCTree were not on the same page. Just cuz dude's in shape doesn't mean he's ready to go.

having crabtree practice with alex is gonna help our offense so much look at these stats:

out of our starters:

Alex to vernon:124 rating

alex to morgan: 103.6 rating(138 after sing was fired)

alex to crabtree: 55.4 rating

our non starters:

alex to ziegler: 96 rating

aex to ginn: 48 rating (well he had a lot of drops)

alex to delante walker: 78 rating

the worst is crabtree with 55 and out of all the WR the ones that practice with him the most are morgan and vernon who both have over 100 rating and ziegler also gets a lot of practice done and has above 95 rating

edit:

smith to crabtree started of with a 6.6 rating after the first 3 games

after they had there connection from playing together

smith had a rating of 94.5 to crabtree for the rest of the season

[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on May 24, 2011 at 3:03 PM ]
"Carr over the middle to Hunter!..............................."

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
"Carr over the middle to Hunter!..............................."

that qb is so short he cant be over 5ft 8 in tall
mattbarrows

The 49ers' players are staying in shape, but there are no team-wide practices scheduled in the near future. ... http://tinyurl.com/3nht4rf
Share 49ersWebzone